Chapter 13

Emma pov...

It's been a week since I found out that I am pregnant. I haven't seen anyone since but I know I have to tell Hook. I don't want to see him but if I tell him first there is less chance he will hurt anyone.

I walk to his ship and he sees me and he says "don't worry we are alone, I knew that you would come back"
I say "shut up, the only reason I am here is that I am pregnant"
He smiles and says "I have always wanted a child"
I say "you aren't allowed near my baby"
He says "you will come back to me one day"
I say "no I won't"
He asks "why did you come here then?"
I say "I am pregnant and not allowed to tell anyone what happened that morning. What am I meant to do when they ask about the father?"
He laughs and says "you say it's mine, no mention of that morning but you can say that it's is mine"
I nod and start walking back to my house.

I get to the forest and Henry sees me. I don't say anything and continue walking to my house and he follows me in. He asks "how did you get this house?"
I say "it just appeared why?"
He says "it's hidden, I could only find it as I walked in with you"
I smile and say "so that's why no one found me here"
He nods and says "everyone is worried about you"
I say "I'm fine I just needed to be alone for a bit"
He says "nobody had heard from you in a week, people thought you left town again. I knew that you weren't dead as Regina is still alive. Mom please come back everyone is worried"
I say "I'm sorry kid but I can't go back yet"
He says "please" and hugs me. I sit down on the couch and say "I will come back just not yet"
He sits down next to me and has a look of worry on his face. I ask "what?"
He rolls up my long sleeve top and says "that, you have cuts all up your arm"
I nod and say "I'm alright it's just something I need to do"
He shakes his head and says "no you don't"
He leaves the house so I turn the tv on and start to watch some thing, there isn't anything good on so I just put in on a music channel and listen to the music and watch the music videos.
After six songs I hear someone in the house so I turn and look and Henry is back but he brought Regina with him. I turn back and look at the tv. I see as they sit down next to me and Regina looks at my arms, she says "why did you do this Em?"
I say "I needed to feel something"
She asks "what happened?"
I say "things got worse and I couldn't handle it, I couldn't talk about it either"
Henry says "we are here for you mom you can tell us anything"
I laugh and say "so if i told you I was pregnant you wouldn't get mad"
Regina asks "what?"
I say "you heard"
Regina says "Henry go see Snow and say you know where Emma is and she is fine but don't say anything else and then come back here"
He nods and leaves again.
Regina asks "who is the father?"
I say look down and say "Hook"
She says "look at me"
I do and she asks "when did it happen?"
I say "my birthday"
She says "I knew you were hiding something that day. Why did you do it I thought we were happy and we loved each other"
I say "we were happy and I do love you"
She says "why then?"
I go to say something but stop myself as I know that I could say what happened. Regina notices and says "you didn't want this did you?"
I start to cry and she hugs me, she asks "what happened?"
I shake my head and say "he said if I told anyone it would happen again and Henry would die"
She says "that bloody one handed pirate"
I laugh and Henry comes back in. He says "I told them and then ran here so they couldn't ask me anything else"
I say "thanks kid"
He sits down on the other side of me so I pull him in for a hug. The three of us stay sitting in our hug and I say "Hook did some things and said if I told anyone it would happen again and Henry would die. I told him about the baby and he said that I could say it was his but nothing else"
Regina says "don't worry we won't let him hurt anyone"
Henry asks "can you tell us what happened?"
I nod and say "I didn't sleep much on my birthday and saw that I had heaps of time until you got up so I went for a run, I went through town and across the beach and into the forest I made it just past the well before he tripped me up and knocked me out. When I woke I was alone with him on his ship, he was angry that I left him and with you Regina. He beat me and raped me and then once he was done he said to me that if I told anyone it would happen again and he would kill Henry"
Regina says "I'm so sorry"
Henry says "why didn't you use magic"
I say "when I woke I was tied to his bead and the magic stopping bracelet was on my arm"
I start to cry again and Henry says "don't worry mom we are strong and can get through this"
I smile and ask "what do we do now?"