melody

[fluff/idol]

"Hurry up Elsa! We're going to be late!" Anna exclaims as she puts on her white socks with printed red hearts on it. She grabs hold of her pink bonnet and places it on her strawberry blonde hair, which was tied to two braids. Her cheeks flush from the cold emitting from the air conditioned room she was in. She grabs her black boots from under the drawer and went past her sister's room to the main door. Anna sits down on the newly polished floor and puts on her boots. "Elsa! Seriously, hurry up or the place is going to get packed! We can't miss this!"

Elsa lets out a loud sigh as she continues to fiddle with her fingers. Her heart is beating incredibly fast and her palms are sweaty, and her lips are swollen from biting on it. She can't miss this. She can't miss this event. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and she isn't going to miss this. She isn't going to miss the opportunity to see her long time idol; Jack Frost.

Her brows furrow in dismay as she stares at the poster of him plastered on her white walls. He is the perfect description of perfection. He is the American dream; with a perfect life, a handsome face, blessed with a beautiful voice. He has it all, and Elsa wishes nothing more than to see him in person. She has the biggest crush on him since his first album was released. Needless to say, Elsa became addicted to his songs since then.

"Elsa!"

She snaps out of her thoughts and blinks. She shakes her thoughts of him away, well, for now. There was a concert waiting for her and she can't possibly miss it. No, not in a million years. Because this is Jack Frost they were talking about. She takes a quick glance at the poster once more before grabbing the nearest boots she has and a blue bonnet and walks out of her room, locking the door in place. She hurries to Anna, who's fuming in anger.

"Sorry, I was just-"

"You were just busy staring at his face again. Oh please Elsa. This is the real thing! We have to hurry or we'll miss the concert!" Anna exclaims once again as she grabs Elsa's arm and pushes her out in the freezing winter. Anna closes the door behind her and places the keys on her purse, along with her other essentials. She quickly takes out the car keys and scurries of to the garage.

"You drive."

Elsa raises a brow at this, "No, you drive!"

Anna rolls her eyes. "Are you really going to argue with me about this?"

Elsa groans. "Fine whatever."

She grabs the keys from Anna's hands as she opens the handle and steps inside, thrusting the keys to the ignition and roaring the car to life. She turns on the heater and fixes the mirrors. She grips the steering wheel tightly and starts driving out and to the said concert. Her eyes fix on the road as thoughts are running wildly inside of her head. Endless possibilities and conflict may happen tonight and Elsa is not mentally ready for that.

What if he sees her?

What if she would faint?

What if she embarrasses herself in front of him?

Maybe this was a bad idea.

Elsa feels her stomach churn just by the thought of it. As just predicted, she isn't ready to see him yet. Maybe she should just turn the car away and hide in her room for the rest of her lives. Or she could face her fears and see her idol face to face. Either way, both ideas didn't suite Elsa one bit. She was about to turn the car to the other direction back to their house when Anna stops her from doing so.

"Elsa, I didn't dress nicely tonight for you to chicken out."

"But Anna, maybe this was a bad idea. I mean, c'mon, what if I suddenly faint from the pressure? Or worse, embarrass myself in front of hundreds of people!"