Author's Note

Welcome, fellow jedis! If you're anything like me, you've probably been looking for some good Star Wars fanfics to distract you from the building anticipation of The Force Awakens. Although a month may not seem like a long time for most people, we fangirls and fanboys know how bad the wait can be for something as exciting as this!

I decided to write a BB-8 & R2-D2 fanfiction in honor of my deep affection for these adorable droids. I thought it might be fun to have BB-8 and Artoo meet, and immediately become rivals. I didn't think I'd have enough material for an entire book, so I decided a one-shot would be better.

Obviously, we don't quite know what BB-8's personality is like yet, since we've only seen short clips of him in the trailers. So, if anyone reads this after the movie comes out, please don't be upset if he is totally out of character. This is entirely for fun!

(The cover art isn't mine; I found the picture on Google, and added text, so in no way and I trying to take credit for it.)

I absolutely love feedback on my stories, so don't forget to vote, comment, & follow!

With that being said, I hope you enjoy this silly story about our two beloved droid's dispute. May the force be with you always!

~Aleia