Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving dinner

"Regina, babe!" Emma squealed as Regina pushed her against the counter, smearing some mashed potatoes on her finger and rubbing it down Emma's nose. "Cute!" Regina said sarcastically and laughed. "Bitch!" Emma laughed and smacked her ass, causing Regina to jump a little.

Emma giggled and walked up behind Regina as the Brunet began to mix the mashed potatoes more. "How you feeling?" Emma smiled. "Great! Except...the little one is expecting tons of food, she's hungry." Regina smiled, resting her hands over her baby bump.

Emma giggled and nodded, kissing the back of Regina's neck. She ran her hands around Regina's waist and under her shirt. "She's hungry huh?"

"Mmm"

"I'm hungry too little one..." Emma said, directed her words toward her wife's stomach.

Emma felt a small kick against her hands and hummed, "baby knows who mama is!"

"You know...we really need to start thinking of a name to give her, besides, baby." Regina giggled.

"Hmm..."

"I like..Ava.." Regina sighed and leaned back against Emma's shoulder. "Ava?" Emma asked softly, her hands rubbing Regina's stomach absentmindedly.

"Ava it is."

"Really?!" Regina turned in her wife's arms and smiled brightly, "oh yay!" She leaned in and kissed Emma, tugging her hair gently and she slowly began to deepen the kiss. Ever since she got pregnant she had such a need for Emma, more and more as the months went on. Regina grunted and slowly ran her hands over the front of Emma's shirt.

She squeezed her breast through Emma's shirt, causing a moan to leave Emma's lips. "Babe.." She grunted, Emma whimpered quietly. "I..know...but..family's coming." She panted as Regina's hands made way to the top of her leggings. "Please..." She grunted, tugging on the waist of the leggings. "I-" then the door bell rung, "I'm sorry baby..."

Regina stood there and whined loudly, shaking her head back and forth as Emma went for the door. "Damn it..." She mumbled under her breath and sighed softly, turning back to the food she was preparing.

At the dinner table that night, the family all sat around smiling, sharing stories, and what they were thankful for. Emma was thankful for her beautiful wife and their little baby on the way. Snow was thankful for the fact she was able to get a good deal on groceries that afternoon...and her daughter, soon to be granddaughter. Charming was thankful for his wife and happy for family and...Henry was just excited and ready to meet his sister! Regina didn't really feel like sharing what she was thankful for... She was in a sour mood.

Emma sat beside Regina and dug into food immediately, Regina had been saying she was hungry earlier but now the baby wanted nothing to do with food! She felt tired and..horny.

Regina reached over and squeezed Emma's thigh softly, making it look nonchalant! Emma gasped and grunted, stuffing a forkful of turkey in her mouth.

Her wife slid her hand up more and gently cupped Emma's core, causing her to close her eyes and slowly open them, turning to Regina. "No" she mouthed to her, slowly Regina's hand went down her wife's leggings, causing a small gasp which she covered with a cough...this would be a long night.
-

A/N- first one shot of many! I hoped you liked it, I found it fitting because of Thanksgiving! Vote and leave comments on what you thought! Thank you!