S.A.V.E - 7

R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D

3 Days Later.....Location S.H.I.E.L.D Hospital. Wisconsin.

3rd Person P.O.V

Sam was cooped up getting tested by Bruce, who hadn't surprisingly ask too many questions since she brought Felicity in. He examined her leg as she lay back on the white sheeted bed. She had a white hospital gown on, and I.V's were attached to her in all different places. She felt his hands slip up her leg to test the pain level, which she only flinched a few times. Bruce reached up and adjusted his glasses sitting back on the edge of the bed.

"I just wish I knew what you were thinking," he said and she glanced at him.

"Funny, Jarvis ask almost the same thing," she replied sitting up against the pillows more than she was, to face him. She took a deep breath examining his face, it was filled with a slight glimpse of confusion, and she chewed on her bottom lip.

"You weren't here..." she starts only to be stopped immediately by Bruce.

"And that in no way gave you permission to leave the building!" His voice rose slightly as he gripped his hands together. "It also in no way means to get a nurse involved with breaking the rules Sam. You could have brought her into something she didn't need to be involved with."

He started to say more, but she beat him to it, "So tell me Bruce, tell me what you would do when a close friend's life is on the line? You wouldn't do everything in your power to help them? You're telling me you wouldn't move a muscle to save them. I'm sorry ok Bruce, but you seem to forget what organization we work for. It's not all rainbows Bruce, I'm sorry for putting Alex in danger, but I am not sorry for stepping out of line to help someone I care about."

She had to catch her breath afterwards which took a couple more breaths than she would have liked it to. Bruce shook his head, keeping quiet for a while, but he kept a stare on her.

1st Person (SAM)

"Sam, look I was worried about your safety. You were injured before and it was a miracle you escaped out of there without another fatal injury." His words don't sound so harsh now, his right hand finds his black hair as he glides his hand through his belittling hair line.

"I know, and you have every right to be, but Tony thought ahead, he kept the bike down in the basement, and if it wasn't for the suit-"

"He made a suite that was the motorcycle...it was awesome, but it rerouted back to his house, and I didn't get to take a picture," I say gently and he laughs lightly.

"I didn't expect you to take any pictures," he says to me as I shake my head gently. "Right, well sorry, still," I say and the room goes back silence. I watch dust particles dance in front of me, sunrays dancing across my face; Bruce's lightly.

"I heard about what Nickson told you, Felicity also already answered any questions I might have ask you." I grunted, "Great, just more for me to get chewed out over yeah?"

"No, actually S.H.I.E.L.D has asked you to give all the details concerning what Felicity may have found out, and what Nickson told you."

"Wait, why do I have to say what Nickson said? Also, can't they just look and see the files are missing? I mean to be truthful that's all I know. Nickson told me that the files were erased and any question I ask after that he wouldn't answer."

Bruce wiped his nose before replying, "What were your questions?"

"The usual, who stole the files? Why do you think they were taken? What methods were used? Are there any inscriptions or virus that could be used to track them?"

"Do you think it was HYDRA?"

"No, I think maybe associated with, but I don't think this blow was an order from them. I think this is a person trying to protect the information I am digging for about my past. Why, I haven't figured out. Unless of course the person is my mysterious father."

Bruce stayed quiet as I talked, his brown eyes met my green one's a few times, and slight nods were thrown in my direction.

"Good thoughts, keep them in mind when Fury comes in."

My mouth in my mind fell through the floor. They couldn't have, they wouldn't! "Tell me you didn't..." I ask more in an accusing tone than a questioning one.

"I didn't have to." It was all Bruce nodded before he made his way out of my room and I groaned throwing my head back into my pillow. I didn't hate the Director...I just didn't see eye to eye with him. He was intimidating when it came to things about my past. I guess I just don't like someone who thinks constant surveillance is needed one hundred percent in my life. I mean, I'm practically a grown women!

Yet, right now with my mission and my family secrets piling up, I felt as if I was a highschool student rushing to finish a project on the deadline. A knock on my door signalled I needed to stop thinking so much.

"It's open!" I called and a small petite voice answered back, "Oh I know that, just making sure you weren't doing anything scandalous!" In walked Felicity Smoak in the white gown, and her hair pulled up with glasses placed neatly on her nose. A smile graced my face for the first time in a good two weeks as she sat on the edge of my bed. "Right, me doing something scandalous...never!" She laughed in return and silence seemed to settle for a few moments.

"I found your missing files, but I couldn't find an encryption code. I did break the firewall down to whoever stole them, which was extremely simple. So, the person who stole it seems to also look a lot like you...but in a more um manly way."

My eyes widened "Felicity, do you have a picture of this man?"

"Yeah, here." She pulled out her phone and went to scrolling on it for a few moments, then she turned the phone and I nearly fainted. Howard Stark. That was the man on the screen.

"I look nothing like him!" I screeched and Felicity looked at the phone, and jumped, "No! That's not the man, oops, sorry a bit of a history geek myself. No this is him." She turned the phone around and I studied the man. He was built, no doubt, more of a Steve built, he had blonde hair and he was dressed in a suit. He had green eyes, just like me. His lips were curved in a smile, this man looked happy, and Felicity was right, looked similar to me.

"His name is Roger C. No last name was found, even on his birth certificate, which was strange." Felicity said and I nodded nearly numb. That man was my Dad. No question no doubt, that is who it was.

"Sam, are you ok? You look a little, off." I shook my head, my mouth unable to form words.

"That, that man-he's my Dad." I finally got out of my mouth and Felicity looked at me and then the picture, "Holy Pepto Bismol." 

T.B.C...

VOTE COMMENT SHARE! 

PEP