"But dreams aren't memories." Stiles told Scott.

"Then it wasn't a dream." Scott said, choosing a random table, shrugging his backpack off, "Something happened last night, and I can't remember what."

I pulled out my pasta left over from last night, and stood, "I'm going to go heat this up."

The shooed me away, "What makes you so sure that Derek even has all of the answers?" Stiles asked, his voice trailing off as I walked away.

I walked over to where the small microwave was, and waited as my food was being heated.

"H-hey.." Someone said.

I turned to see a blonde girl behind me, her frizzy hair pulled into a ponytail, and her acne covered face down casted shyly.

I smile softly, "Umm, hi, I'm Katherine." I said quietly, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

She nodded, "I know."  She said quickly.

I rose an eyebrow, and her face flushed, "I-I mean, I know who you are a lot of people do! You -uh- you're a straight 'A' student by day; awesome lacrosse player by night." She rambled on.

More like werewolf.

She shook her head, "Anyway, I-I'm Erica." She introduced.

I smiled, "I know." I said jokingly.

She laughed softly. "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah, you're in my English class, and my History class, and math and Spanish.." I trailed off, listing the subjects we were in together.

She knotted her eyebrows together, "You notice me?" She wondered.

I laughed, pulling my food from the microwave as it dinged, "Of course I do, we've been in school together for the last ten years."

Her eyes widened, "Wow."

My eyes widened, "Oh, my God. That-that was creepy, I'm sorry. I-it's just I know you and I didn't want you to think I never noticed you, because I do-"

She shook her head, putting her own lunch into the microwave, hitting the one minute button, "I-it's fine, I just- no ones ever noticed me before..." She trailed off, embarrassed.

I grinned happily, beginning to back track to my table, "Consider you noticed."

She finally smiled fully as I left, the smile staying on there as she walked to sit by herself in the back of the lunch room.

I frowned to myself as I walked back to my table, wanting to change her loneliness, when I saw my table now a home for none other than the Queen bitch.

I quickly took my spot beside Stiles, whispering to him and Scott, "Why the hell is she sitting with us?"

They both shrugged, watching as more "popular" people began to fill our once cozy, three-people-only table.

Danny sat down in the chair to Stiles' right, and some other girl sat to my left, we made eye contact, and I gave her a painfully awkward smile, closing it with a thumbs up as I looked away. Scott was quick to move his backpack to the floor so Allison could take the spot beside him.