"Maybe it was my blood on the door." Scott turned around to whisper.

"Could have been  animal blood." Stiles offered, "You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something."

I scrunched my nose up, "That's disgusting." I mumbled, my hand still furiously scribbling in my notebook.

"And did what?" Scott asked.

I looked to Stiles, and he tapped his pencil on his notebook, "Ate it.." He offered, pouting his lips.

"Raw?" Scott whispered, the two of us sharing disgusted looks.

Stiles scoffed, his whispers rising, "No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven, I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything."

I jumped as Mr. Harris spoke, "Mr. Stilinski. If that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while."

I snorted, "Burn." I whispered.

Stiles laughed nervously, "What?" He said, sending me a sharp glare.

"I think you and the McCall's would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No!" Stiles quickly exclaimed.

"Oh thank God." I breathed, my head falling into my hands, "Is this what peace in class is going to feel like?"

Scott and Stiles picked up their things, not missing a second to kick me in my shin as they shuffled to their new seats.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." Harris prodded.

Stiles scoffed out a laugh, and I smugly scooted over to the vacant seat beside me, and I quickly frowned, realizing it was seated behind Jackson.

"Hey, I think they found something!" Lana called.

Everyone rushed to the windows, Stiles awkwardly pressed against my back as we observed the crime scene beside us. 

"That's not a rabbit." Scott whispered to us.

I leaned closer to the window, "Is that-"

"Ahh!"

I screamed loudly, falling back into someone else, my hands curling in their shirt as the man jolted upward, shaking in his restraints, "Oh, my God."

I felt a hand encase mine, and I looked up to see Jackson giving me a confused look, "Umm.."

I looked to see that it had been his shirt and his body I had latched onto, and I quickly jumped away from him, "I'm just gonna-" I sharply spun around, going over to where Scott and Stiles stood.

"This is good. He got up, he's not dead!" Stiles exclaimed, "Dead guys can't do that."

I nodded, and Scott shook his head, looking back to the man, "Stiles... I did that."

Great.

**

I wrinkled my nose as Scott and Stiles' food was slapped onto their plates, praising God for me making my own lunch today.