"I, uh, I think it did." I stuttered, suddenly feeling very nauseous.

Scott turned on his heel and ran back into school, pulling his phone from his pocket to send something to Allison.

"Scott, she's- she's probably fine, okay?" I said.

"She's not answering any of my texts, Katherine." He panicked.

"You know it could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles mumbled.

Scott's body whirled every which way, and his breathing picked up with his panic as he struggled to connect with Allison.

"Just help me find her, okay?" Scott panicked.

We nodded, and searched for a tall brunette that may or may not be alive...

Please, God, let her be alive.

Stiles and I turned our backs for a moment to look for Allison, and when we had turned back around, Scott was no where to be seen.

"Great." I sighed, running a hand through my straight hair, "What now?"

Stiles shrugged, "Have you had any weird, deadly, might be real, killing kinda dreams I should know about?"

I shook my head, "No, all of my dreams have been about-" I stopped, a hot blush pushing from my cheeks as Isaac passed us in the hall, a shy tilt of his lips aimed towards me as he walked down the hall, "-s-stuff... Things.."

"Isaac?"

I nodded, sighing, "Yeah..." I smiled breathily, "Wait-n-no!"

Stiles' eyes widened, and his arms flailed in the air, "I knew it! You like Isaac!"

It seriously took you too long to figure that out.

My eyes widened, and I swiftly pushed him against the lockers behind us, pushing my cold hands against his mouth, "Shh! Are you trying to have me monumentally embarrassed in front of the whole school?!"

His eyes widened, and his heart beat skyrocketed, "Mm mm hmm shh mm mmh hmm!" He mumbled beneath my hand.

I lifted it, and he breathed in heavily, "You didn't have to 'shh' me like that."

I nodded, beginning to walk to our class again, "Trust me, Stiles, I did."

"I-"

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you are all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happen, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you."

The intercom went off, and a chorus of groans left the kids around us, "Bummer, man." A guy groaned, shoving past Stiles and I.

I rolled my eyes, "I hope everyone's okay." I whispered.

Stiles slung his arm around my shoulder, "Of course they are, they have to be!"

Even a human could tell he was lying.

**

I quickly wrote down my notes in Chemistry, Mr. Harris not giving me enough time to even begin to comprehend what language he was writing in.