Late nights

I sat at my window which gave me the perfect view of my daddy's bedroom. Where he was currently doing his workout routine. i watched as he was finishing his 50th push-up. Sweat running down his forehead and chest moving up and down with each breath he took. oh how i wish it was me he was getting a workout on.

I've done this almost every free night for 3 years, creeping on my very attractive , older , next door neighbor.

His name is Justin,Justin Bieber, 24, famous photographer,Gorgeous, hopefully future father of my children.

"Elizabeth come down here and help your brother with his homework please!"

i sighed slightly frustrated i wouldn't be able to see Daddy get ready for his after workout shower.Until tomorrow.

I grabbed my school bag so i could also help my brother with is foolish grade 6 homework.

My name is Elizabeth, 17 for 6 more months, junior in high school, cursed with my horrible age and average face. If i was a bit older, prettier, wiser, could i be Justin's baby?

I made my way down the stairs and to my dining area , there was my brother at the table playing with his Nintendo, completely capable  of doing his own homework but calling me down to aggravate me as usual. I saw my mother running back and forth gathering things for her nightly shift at the hospital , shes a baby nurse.

" Beth please stay down here and make sure your brother finishes his homework."

"ok , did you make dinner or do i go pick something up?"

"Pick something up , make sure its something you BOTH like , you know how your brother is."

Yeah a brat is what he is.

"Vuelvo alrededor de 6 para hacerle el desayuno de mañana." ( ill be back around 6 to make you breakfast tomorrow.)

"Eso está bien, ser mamá segura" ( thats fine , be safe mom.)

"i will love , bye Joshua behave!"

My mom kissed our cheeks and left.

My mom is Colombian and my father is black, so my brother and i have pretty medium toned skin. We both speak Spanish and English fluently, i have a bit more of an  heavy accent than my brother since i spend most of my time with my cousins and aunts growing up.

My dad lives in uptown Chicago and we visit him in the summers, he sends us money and we talk regularly.

i sat down with my brother and made him put his game up and to get started so we could hurry up and get something to eat.

45 minutes later we were both done with our homework and i grabbed my car keys and we jumped into my SUV. We decided on chick-fil-a.

after we ordered picked up we made our way back home Joshua ran inside the house with his food and drink, leaving me outside to get raped. Thanks.

as i was gathering my things and exiting my car i heard a throat clear.

i quickly looked up frightened. my eyes adjusted to the 6 pm night, cough cough i hate daylights saving time.

It was Daddy standing looking down at me.

" um h-hi Da- Mr. Bieber!"

Ugh i hate myself.

" Hi Eli." he slightly smirked probably catching what i almost said.

i fully got out of my car , him still towering over my 5'2 figure with his almost 6'1 self.

pleasetakemeonmycarhood.

" is there something you needed Mr.Bieber? my mom isn't home though."

" no, no i don't need your mom Eli , it's you i need love."

{ whoop there it is , lol . I want this book to be successful so vote and comment if you want , even if you don't you should bc I said so thx . } (◕‿◕✿)