2.

"Where?!" They all uttered at once.

"Ah-"

Sharon said whilst typing furiously on the keyboard and looking at the screen to.

"In a café. Downtown Manhattan. 21st. We've got eyes on her in the cafe. Aviators, Black Jacket, Jeans. All black. You've got the go." Sharon said.

"Move out," Steve ordered.

The Avengers each made their own way to a rendezvous point where they could stake out on the spy. Steve and Thor were on top of a bank, whilst Clint and Bruce were parked in a car behind watching through the screen. Tony was the bait, he work act drunk and try and lure her back to the SHIELD Tri-Carrier.

"Tony are you in position?" Steve asked.

"Yep. This is the last time I'm being a SHIELD In-Act. Spying, being and an Agent is hard. I'm just going to be Iron Man." He sighed.

Black Widow sat down in a local café, 'innocently' drinking tea and looking down at paper. But they weren't just 'paper'. It was intelligence.

Suddenly the doors were taped shut and 4 men charged inside. Gun fire rung around the café causing everyone to fly to the floor. Widow gathered her intelligence and hid underneath the counter.

"Fury-Fury, come in." She said.

"Agent Romanoff, what's wrong?" He replied.

"The Café, it's under attack. Call the Police." She whispered.

Meanwhile the Avengers quickly suited up and we're getting ready to attack the opposition team.

"Cap, what do we do?" Clint asked.

"Tony, Thor get me eyes, I want to know if it's just them. Banner, on my mark, wait by the café. Undercover. Lead them out of here. Clint I need you on the roof. We don't know the threat, and we need good eyes. Meanwhile, a zip line would be nice." Steve asked.

Natasha crept slowly towards the door and used a pin to unlock the door. However it made a noise, causing the one to the assailants to turn around and shot towards her.

She slid underneath the bullet rain and began to attack. She kicked him right in the gut and gave him and leg swipe.

"RUN!"
She yelled over the commotion.

People screamed and fled the café. Whilst The Widow began her work. She threw and knife at the light causing the lights to shut off. Then, and there she began to take out one by one each of the attackers.

"Captain Rogers, get now! And that's an order." Coulson yelled over the comm.

"But sir-"

"NOW!"