Chapter 5: First Times

It's been a week since the bonfire. Embry and I have officially gone on 4 dates, including the bonfire because we agreed to count it, and I couldn't be more happier. Embry is the most sweetest and loving guy I know.

Now today we were going on our 5th date. This one he actually told me about. At 6pm we are going to go see a movie, then have dinner, go for a nice romantic walk, maybe do some night swimming like last time, and then he was going to bring me home.

The best part of all that is tonight Emily and Sam are going away for a few days to meet Emily's family that live outside of Vermont. This means I get the house all to myself for a week. This also means I can finally do what I want with Embry. The thing is I'm a virgin. I have been wanting until I find the one. This means Embry.

I'm going to do it with Embry. I love Embry and I trust him. So yes I'm going to give it to Embry. Give me virginity to Embry. Embry doesn't know yet, I don't want to worry him, I want it to just come naturally and I know that if I tell him then he'll stress. The thing with Embry is he wants me to be happy and have everything of perfectly for me. He would stress about do 'it' perfectly for me which will make it go terrible.

It best to wait until after the date when I invite him in. So here I am getting ready for our date know. I have a nice jean skirt on, a short sleeved white shirt, and a jean jacket. I have my hair down in it's natural waves and I just slipped on my blue high top converses.

Hearing the doorbell I quickly make my way downstairs. With a deep breath I opened the door. "Hey Em." I say looking at my hot and sexy boyfriend. he has a tight fighting black long sleeved shirt, a pair of dak blue jeans, and his boots. God he looked so good.

"Hey baby." Embry said kissing me. His kiss wasn't like the other kisses. This was more needy. He closed door after he walked in. "Baby I really need you." He whimpered. I pulled away. "Jeez sorry. I... I shouldn't have... Look we can wait if-

"I want to Em, but why are you like this. You're never this outgoing about what you." I say making him sigh.

"I just... My mom's been giving me a hard time lately and I just.... I want to forget it and just be with you." He said making me smile. I took his hand and lead him upstairs. "Are you sure? I mean I know you were really looking forward to our-

"Embry the only reason why I was looking forward to it was because I was going to have us do this after it." I say making him smile. He grabbed my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, and my lips onto his.

I felt the soft mattress underneath me as he laid me down. He climbed above me and looked me in the eyes. "You positive?" I nod and he slipped my jacket off and then he pulled his shirt off. "I love you Victoria." He says pulling my shirt off. He traveled kisses down my neck to my chest. I sighed in contentment and felt his warm hands cup my breasts through my bra.

"Embry." I moan digging my nails into his back. He unclip my bra and took one of my breasts into his mouth. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. "Embry." I moan wrapping my fingers tightly into his hair. "I love you." I moan out as he rubbed my other boob. He pulled away and switched. I sighed and he pulled away once more.

"Tell me what you want baby." He whispered in my ear as he played with my waist of my skirt. God I loved his dominate change.

"I want you." I say breathlessly already.

"Mmm baby be more specific." I blushed brightly. He wanted me to beg.

"I..."

"Don't worry about being shy sweetheart. It's just us." He whispered and I took a calming breath. "Are you sure-

"I'm sure." I whispered. "I want you in me Embry." I whispered and I heard groan as he kissed my neck.

"Mmmm whatever you want sweety I'll give you." He whispered as he pulled my skirt off. I unbuckled his pants and push them down. He kicked them off and started on my underwear. "Now baby I'm going to ask just once more. Are you sure you want to do this. You don't have to prove anything to me. We can always stop until you're ready."

"I'm ready Embry. I love you and I only want you." I say quietly to him. He kissed my lips once more before pushing in making me gasp in pain. When did he get his boxers off?

I whimpered, tears running down my face. "Shh baby it's going sweety. It's only going to hurt for a second." He whispered wiping my tears away. He kissed my lips and soon I only felt pleasure. I rubbed up against him giving him the hint to move. He got the hint and started pushing in and out.

"Oh god." I moan as he went faster. "Harder Embry." I moan and he went deeper and harder with each thrust.

"Tell me baby. Tell me how you want." He whispered making me moan.

"I want you to fuck me hard." I groan out. He went harder and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He went faster and I, was at this point, screaming out his name. He was even at the point screaming my name.

"Shit Vic I'm close." He groan out making me moan.

"Then cum baby." He bit down on my neck breaking the skin. I gasp before need took over and I bit his neck hard. He groan into my neck before he came with me. We rode our organisms together and when we were done he fell down beside me, both of us breathing heavily.

"Shit." Embry groan out. "Best fucken organism ever." I rolled over resting my head on his chest.

"Your not a virgin?" I asked and I heard him sigh.

"Sorry babe. I... I slept with this one girl before. It was before I phased. I thought that we were meant to be, but once she got what she wanted she left." He says sighing. "A lot of people here don't really like me. That think of my mother as a whore for having me without being married. Nevermind the fact that I don't even know who my father is." He said and I sighed.

"Baby you have the pack. The pack are your family and I love you." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too. That's why I'm happy you chose me to be your first." He said and I smiled.

"I'm tired Em, let's go to sleep." I said and he nods. He pulls the covers over us and pulled me close to him.

"Goodnight my love. Get some rest." I smiled and closed my eyes. Happy to finally and truly have Embry have all of me. My love, my soul, my heart, my future, and now my virginity and the best part is I get to have all of Embry.