Chapter 2: Well... Screw

"You imprinted on our fucken baby sister!" Jake growled. The boy took a step back.

"Jake you know I can't control it." The one who I imprinted with said. Jake only looked angrier.

"I don't give a shit! You still Im-

"That's enough!" Everyone looked at me in shock, mostly my brothers who know I don't raise my voice above a whisper on most days. "You guys are acting like children." I say annoyed. "You all know no one can control imprinting so just drop it." I say rolling my eyes. "Now I'm exhausted so I'm going to bed." I said looking at Jake. "So shut up." I say walking past them and to the room I usually stay in when I visit.

I walk into my room and get changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. Jake had already brought my stuff up. I had my clothes still in the bag, but I had my pictures frames on the walls, my stereo in a corner, my books on the bookshelf, and my book bag at the foot of my bed. Tomorrow I have to unpack my clothes, but that's tomorrow's task.

I sighed and climbed into bed. Just in 12 hours I became a wolf, I learned I'm a shape shifter, I imprinted on someone in the pack, ran away from home, and now staying with my brother. I'm exhausted.

(Embry's pov)

I watched as she went up the stairs. She was gorgeous. Her long dark brown hair, her dark green/grey eyes, her pale skin. She had amazing curves, nice breasts and ass, and a beautiful voice. She was... well... perfect. "Embry Call!" I turned and notice everyone looking at me. "Damn kid you really can zone out. We have been calling you for ten minutes. What were you so busy thinking about?" Jared asked smirking. I blushed slightly.

"Look Embry-" Jake started, but I just sighed cutting him off.

"I know. You're pissed that your sister and I imprinted. I'm sorry Jake, but you of all people should know I can't control it." I said looking at him. He just sighed putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I know Emmy. Just take care of her, okay." I nod. "I'm happy that out of all of us who still can imprint that it's you. After all you are my best friend." I smiled at him.

"Hey!" Paula and Jared said making Jake give them a look. Sam just sighed.

"Just... Just don't hurt her Embry. She's been through a lot." I nod understanding. "Good. Look dinner's done so how about we eat up. I think Vic is to tired to eat anyways so let her sleep." I looked over at Sam.

"Um Sam..." I say scratching the back of my head embarrassed.

"What is it Embry?" He asked with an annoyed voice.

"Well... uh..." I say shifting uncomfortable in my seat. "The thing is I don't even know my imprints name and-

"Her name's Victoria." Victoria? It's beautiful. It fits her so well. I felt myself smile. "Now anything else you want to know?" I looked over at him.

"Well-

"Good anymore questions then ask my sister yourself." Sam snapped. I sunk in my seat.

"Got it." I muttered. Jake snickered while Quil winked at me.

The rest of super went by quietly. Sam told everyone how Victoria was a shifter now and will be joining our pack. He also mentioned how Victoria will be living with Sam for now on because her parents are mean to her. This made me about ready to rip everything to shreds, so Jake had to calm me down afterwards.

When it was time to leave I was conflicted. I didn't want to leave my imprint, but I knew Sam would never allow me to stay with her. "Embry go." I looked over at Sam. "She's fine."