7.

Calum's hotel room was one of the nicest I've ever seen, it was huge and gorgeous. My mouth fell open as I walked in.

We were both silent for a while, not really knowing what to say just taking in each other's presence. I really did miss Calum, I'm happy I agreed to come to this wedding.

"It's pretty late, if you want we can just sleep." he said, looking at his feet. It was 11:50 but I wasn't tired.

"I'm not tired." I sighed. Calum's eyes met mine and a smile took over his face as he walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"What was that for?" I asked with a smile once he put me down. He smiled back and gave me a shrug.

"I just really, really missed you. But what do you want to do?" he changed the subject before we could talk about his mushiness anymore. Neither of us could wipe the smile off our faces.

"Let's go on an adventure! Like we used to, come one." I said, suddenly excited. He chuckled and shook his head at me.

"Alright, let's go." He grabbed his coat suit jacket off the bed and guided me outside and into his car. The radio was blasting an alternative station and we were both singing along, just like old times. I smiled at him as he  drummed his fingers on the steering wheel and belted out some lines from Fairly Local.

And that's how we ended up at an old-fashioned arcade, playing games at 12 am in fancy wedding clothes. Sure, we got a few weird stares from the teenagers also in the arcade but it didn't stop us.

We screamed when we lost a game and screamed when we won. Calum cussed every time I beat him at something then demanded a rematch, I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out. It felt amazing to have fun with Calum, it made me feel like I was still in college.

Once we played every game in the store at least once we decided we were done. Calum took me to get a slushie from a nearby gas station and we sat in his car talking for hours. It was almost 4 am by the time we made it back to his hotel.

When we did finally make it back to his room we were both smiling and laughing. We hadn't had anything to drink all night but if someone else had seen us they probably would've thought that we were drunk. I guess I was drunk in a way, drunk off of Calum. He was intoxicating.

"I don't have any clothes to wear." I pouted, not wanting to sleep in this annoying dress. I kicked my heels off and threw myself on topic the bed with a sigh.

I soon felt something fall on my stomach, knowing it was a fair of his clothes to sleep in I smiled. I clutched them to my chest and hurried to the bathroom to change, locking the door behind me.

"Really? You don't have to change in the bathroom, Elyse." Calum said against the door, making me laugh. I changed anyway, throwing my dress off and quickly getting in to his sweatpants and shirt.

When I unlocked the door I was met with a freshly changed Calum with his arms crossed against his chest.

"You shouldn't feel uncomfortable around me." he said with a frown.

"I don't!" I assure him but he didn't seem convinced. I sighed and threw my dress next to my heels on the ground.

"You never changed in the bathroom. I don't want you to feel awkward." He said as he embraced me in another hug.

"Sorry, I didn't think about it. I'm just not used to this, us I guess." He nodded as I pulled away from the hug.

"Come on, I'm exhausted." I sighed dramatically as I feel back onto the bed. He laughed as he followed me, plopping down right beside me. I turned on my side so that I could look at him.

"I missed you." I whispered as my fingers absentmindedly traced one of his new tattoos. He smiled at me and leaned in slightly to give me a quick kiss.

"I missed you so much more." he replied. He fell asleep shortly after but I stayed up. My mind was too cluttered to sleep.

What was I going to tell Keith?

Did I really want to be with Calum?

The clock read 5 am by the time I finally fell asleep, my mind still racing as I drifted off.

KINDA JUST A FILLER CHAPTER BUT YEAH CALUM AND ELYSE... Calyse sounds so weird hahahah