Stunned by the white wizard

Start from the beginning

"The white wizard approaches." Legolas informed all of us as he pointed to the right with his eyes. My hand gripped my sword tightly. 

"Do not let him speak, he will put a spell on us." Aragorn said as all of us got ready to attack. "We must be quick." Aragorn said.

Fast as Lightning Aragorn and Gimli took out their weapons and Legolas shoot his arrow.

A light shone brightly, lighting up the forest of Fangorn. We saw a figure ahead of us, I was blinded by the light but I saw Legolas' arrow fell into ashes and Aragorn and Gimli dropped their weapons as if it were too hot for them to hold. And I felt someone put his protecting arms around me as if the white wizard could blind us and take me away for his power.

"You are tracking the footsteps of two young hobbits." the white wizard said, or should I say Saruman. "Where are they?" that voice, Aragorn's voice demanded.

"They passed this way the day before yesterday... they met someone they did not expect... does that comfort you?" he said keeping his light shining bright.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" Aragorn commanded.

Soon the light dimmed down and as I fixed my eyes so I could see again. I saw Legolas' arms around me. He looked down at me and gave me a half smile as if saying 'you're okay now'.

"It cannot be." Aragorn said with disbelief in his voice. My body froze and my eyes widen. I turned back to where the light shined and saw none other than.... Grandfather wearing all white with a white and flawless staff with white straight hair, he looked clean than his old rusty look.

"Forgive me, I mistook you for Saruman." Legolas said as he bowed down. My whole body couldn't move, I was overwhelmed by happiness and shock. The man whom I looked up to my whole life was actually alive. 

"I am Saruman... or rather as Saruman as he should've been." grandfather spoke.

"You fell?" Aragorn still couldn't believe it.

"Through fire and water from the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought him the Balrog of Morgoth. Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside. Darkness took me and I strayed out of thought and time, stars wheeled overhead and everyday was as long as a life age of the earth, but it was not the end, I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done."

"Gandalf." Aragorn said in surprise.

"Gandalf? Yes, that is what they used to call me... Gandalf the Grey... that was my name."

"Gandalf!" Gimli said excitedly.

"I am Gandalf the White. I come back to you now at the turn of the tide." Gandalf said as he turned to me. I was stunned, shocked, surprised, dumbfounded and simply blown away. "Gra... Grandfather?" I kinda whispered. He smiled at me and said "My dearest Ella." he said as he took steps forward. I ran towards him and we crashed into a big hug. Happy tears were falling down my face. "Grandfather I missed you soo.. I thought you were dead." I said while sobbing. "I know, I have missed you too my dearest." he said as he hugged me even tighter.

We pulled away and then Grandfather began to walk through Fangorn and the rest followed him quickly with me beside him since we both missed each others company very much and I was holding his hand. "One stage of your journey is over, another begins. We must ride to Edoras with all speed." Gandalf said quickly as he picked up his pace. "Edoras? That is no short distance." Gimli said

"We hear trouble of Rohan, it goes ill with the king." Aragorn said as he came up behind us. 

"Yes, It won't be easily cured." Grandfather said as he gave a look to Aragorn. "Then we have run all this way for nothing." Gimli complained. "And we're gonna leave those poor hobbits here in this horrid, dark, dank tree infested..." Gimli complained as if he was insulting the forest but all of a sudden the forest let out a scary noise as if they were talking or moving making my grip of grandfather's hand tighter. Gimli quickly looked around and quickly said "I mean charming... quite charming.. forest." I tried my best and so did Legolas hold our laughter.