" It's ok.. No need.. I'm enough if you're next to me.", said Sulli.

" .. You know .. you have been chessy after our marriage..?",said Sehun chuckling.

Sulli turned to him and hugged his waist. " Where will we go first..?", she asked.

" Hmm.. I don't know.. Where do you want to go?", said Sehun stoking her hair.

" ... Hmm.. How about Kenrokuen Garden?", said Sulli titling her head to look at him.

" Sounds great.. Since it's the autumn, we can see the maple tree..", said Sehun.

" Right.. So.. Go to take a bath.. while I'm calling to Omma.. ", said Sulli and tried to escape from his hug.

" No... Let's stay like this for a while.. I need some energy to take care of you later..", said Sehun and hugged her more.

" Sehun.. Do you love me..?", Sulli asked while her face was hiding in his chest.

" Beyond your imagination.. I love you more than everything..", Sehun answered without any delays. Sulli smiled satisfying with his perfect answer.

" Why are you asking like that at so sudden?", Sehun asked.

" No.. I just wanna know...", Sulli smiled again. Her smile pasted on his heart.

Sehun and Sulli walked along the path of the park looking at the fallen blossoms and maple trees. Not forget that, they were holding each other's hands.

" Beautiful, isn't it..?", Sulli asked looking at the awesome scenery.

" What?", Sehun asked.

" The flowers and trees..", said Sulli, smiling.

" They're not pretty as much as you're ..", Sehun said that caused Sulli look at him suddenly.

" Aish.. Cheesy?", she said smirking playfully.

" I'm serious.. For me, my wife is the most beautiful in this world..", he said, Sulli smiled.

A cold breeze hit their skins, Sulli rubbed her plams together to reduce the cold. Sehun took her plam into his and put their locking hands into his pocket of his overcoat. Sulli was dumbfound at his sudden action but she finally smiled and released herself to feel his warmth.

" ... Sehun.. Why are you so sweet to me at so sudden..?", she asked.

" I'm always sweet to you..", he answered smiling.

" No.. You're now sweeter than before..", she said again.

" Do you forget.. that you're pregnant?", he asked that caused Sulli confused.

" But.. it has no bussiness to do with that..", she said.

" .. I've heard that pregnant women can be emotional.. They need to be been more careful by their husband.. So I need to show my sweetness to you at this moment..", he said.

" So you'll not be sweet anymore after I will have given birth..?", she asked pouting.

" ..No.. I'll be the sweetest husband for my wife.. Ok?", Sehun said and turned his head to look at her.

" This is my husband..", Sulli tiptoed and pecked his lips sweetly. Sehun got startled and looked around with his widen eyes. He saw the people looking at them smiling and gossiping.

" Why did you do like that? .. People are watching..", said Sehun sheepishly.

" Why? Why I have to care about them for kissing my own husband?", she said with her cute face, expression. Sehun smirked and ruffled her hair.