Weird yet friendly meet

"What are you, Who are you, and what are you doing in my house!" Sonna somewhat yelled out as she was tossing things at it.

"Lady! Lady! Stop! I'm no threat, I didn't come to hurt you, just listen!" It said trying to dodge everything she tossed at it.

She stopped throwing things and started to listen.

"Now that you've calmed down, I will answer any question you have." It said in grump like voice crossing it's arms.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" Sonna asked trying to stay calm.

It rolled it's eyes and said,"Your
Conscience here to guide you."

"Really" Sonna responded

"No, not really, man your dumb, don't you remember what the dream told you!" It snapped

She thought about it but the longer she thought about the more it started to loose it's patients. After ten seconds it finally snapped," I'm the demon that is supposed to haunt you, idiot!"

"Then that gives me more of a reason to keep throwing stuff at you." Responded ready to throw sharp scissors at it.

"No wait! The truth is I don't haunt half demons, its not my thing. All I really do is try and act tough and try to protect the person I'm supposed to haunt from danger until their time comes." It said looking down like it was flashing back.

Sonna sighed, " Well, you might as well say that in the first place instead of yell at them and call them names in their own house,"

"Sorry ..."It said sadly.

It was silent for what felt like a while and Sonna tried to find a topic to talk about.

"Umm....so....What's your name?"

It looked up and said, "Oh, my name is Sandy Penos Andre Nanie Xaxi!"

"Umm, how about I just call you Spanx." Sonna replied.

Spanx nodded happily and said, "And your the Phoenix child."

"Please don't call me that, just call me Sonna." Sonna replied happily and Spanx nodded.

They both shook hands and replied at the same time,"It's nice to meet."

Sorry for not updating this in so long, I just didn't know if I should continue it or not. Please comment if you want me to continue it. And I started a new book called "Lost", that's another reason why it took me so long to update along with being busy.

-DarkDemonRaven-