KevEdd ! (Kevin's POV)

A/N: Sexy time.... Hehehe... The time has come for the smut!

Kevin's P.O.V.

Double Dork and I had been going out for a while now. We actually just graduated from high school, finally, and the two of us decided to celebrate by spending the weekend together right after graduation. How did we pull it off? We somehow convinced Double Dork's parents to head off to something that they wanted to do. Not sure what it was, but it got them out of Double D's house.

"Yo! Double Dork! I'm here!" I called, knocking on the front door before opening it.

"Kevin! You're here!" I heard Double D say. "I'm upstairs! Just come on up!"

'He did say he had something planned for me?' I thought. 'I wonder what it could be?'

I walked up the stairs to Double Dork's room with my bag for my weekend stay at my lover's house. I opened the door to his room to see him in only my letterman jacket that I had let him keep.

'Damn! He's adorab- no, sexy,' I thought.

Double D's face was bright red as we stared at each other. He pulled the jacket to cover his front, and he still had his little sock hat on.

"This was a bad idea," Double D mumbled, turning away to go and grab clothes to cover himself.

I dropped my bag at the door to his room and closed it. I rushed over to him and hugged him from behind.

"It was a great idea," I whispered into his ear. "Damn, you look sexy."

"Ke-Kevin, c-can we?" he asked me, turning around in my arms to face me.

'Careful! Please don't rub against 'it',' I thought. 'I can't believe I'm already rock hard from just seeing him practically naked.'

"You sure?" I asked.

Double D nodded to me and said, "I want you."

'Damn it!' I thought.

I picked Double D up and placed him on his bed, throwing my hat somewhere in the room in order to take of my shirt.

'I have to be careful about this. I don't want to hurt him. Gotta make it as painless as possible for him,' I thought, slowing my actions.

My shirt was going up over my head when Double D's hands started touching my chest.

'Oh God! He does not make this easy,' I thought, taking a few deep breaths trying to calm myself.

I looked down at Double Dork to see my letterman jacket laying around him, exposing him completely.

'He's just as hard as I am.'

The 'Little Double D' as I will call him was definitely a bit smaller than mine, but it looked as rock hard as mine was. I looked at Double Dork's face to see him blushing a fierce red, having noticed that I had seen his little friend.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Jacket off please. Don't want to ruin it now."

I pulled my head back and saw him nod, sitting up and slowly slipping off the jacket and throwing it over on the floor.

I shook my head at him and said, "The hat has to go too."

His hands went up to grab ahold of his hat.

"Do I have to?"

I nodded at him, "Yes, Edd. Otherwise, I will not continue to undress."