ROCK ME

HEY GUY AS MOST OF YOU KNOW THIS BOOK IS ON HOLD BUT IT WILL STILL HAVE SOME RANDOM UPDATES! IT WILL BE TAKEN OFF HOLD WHEN I FINISH LOVE BEHIND BARS!

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT KINDA STUFF THEN DONT READ THE FLASHBACK JUST SKIP IT!!!!!

LACEYS POV

"ZAYN!!"

I watched helplessly as Zayn fell to the ground and Mark lowered his gun.

I suddenly remembered my phone was in my pocket!

I quickly reached into the very handy pocket in my dress and felt around for my phone I grabed it and ran my fingers over the keys untill I found the speed dial button, it was usually programmed to call Asher but seeing as I'm god knows where and he's in prison I changed it so my phone would automaticly dial Liams number.

I hit the button and turned my volume down so Mark wouldn't hear it.

I started thrashing in Marks grip and made a huge fuss hopeing Liam would answer his phone and hear me.

"LET ME GO YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKING SHOT HIM! ZAYN! ZAYN GET UP!..........I SAID LET ME GO!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Mark slapped me across the face and slammed a hand over my mouth to shut me up but my phone had started vibrating non stop in my pocket so I knew Liam had heard me and was on his way. Too bad he would only be able to save Zayn.

LIAMS POV

I was woken by a girlish shriek coming from the couch in the "livingroom" of the bus.

"What the...? Niall?"

"Dude your phone almost killed me!"

"Sorry bout that! Forgot to put it on vibrate!"

Niall walked over to my bunk and handed me my phone I hit speaker.

"Hello?"

"LET ME GO YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKING SHOT HIM! ZAYN!..........ZAYN GET UP! I SAID LET ME GO!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

*Smack!!*

Then the line went dead. I looked at a very pale Niall. I also noticed Harry standing behind him and Louis hanging infront of me from his bunk right above mine.

I knew we were all thinking the same thing.

"PAUL!!!"

TYLERS POV

I was finally here! I had stopped on the way to check my phone which I had managed to snag from Angies room before I left. I turned it on and found I had over 10 000 messages from Lacey! How they all fit on my phone I will never know!

I opened them, most of them just said Something along the lines of hey Ty-Bear, I love you and I miss you and all that. I opened message 995

"Ty? Where are you? I need my big brother! I hate it here! Asher is my only friend and Mark is an asshole! I wanna be with you again! I miss you! Please come get me soon!

I love you!"

I sighed and opened the next one.

"Tyler...I dont know what to do anymore...I can't keep doing this.....I'm done! I've made up my mind I'm done with everything and I'm slowly dying on the inside and I'm not going to drag it out any longer.....I'm really sorry Ty I just can't take it anymore.....I love you so fucking much! You are the best big brother anyone could ever have! You're my everything Ty! Never forget that! And never forget me...I love you Ty-Bear."