KELLY

HEY GUYZ IDK IF YOU NOTICED OF NOT BUT I CHANGED LACEYS AGE FROM 10 TO 12 I WANTED HER AND TYLER TO BE 2 YEARS APART NOT 4 ANYWAY HERE IS CHAPTER 3.

TYLERS POV

Lacey cried all night and didnt fall asleep untill 10:00 the next morning.

I didnt know what was going to happen we have no family to take us in and I really dont want to think of foster care but I know its the only option for us I just hope we can stay together.

Lacey was still asleep when Kelly came into our room. Kelly was an older lady in her late 40's she had black hair and blue eyes. She was tall and very kind. Kelly had let Lacey and I stay at her house last night instead of staying at the police station where she worked as a secretary and disbatch operator.

"How are you feeling Tyler?"

"Better. Thank you for letting us stay here with you for a little while untill Lacey and I have a place to go. I really appreciate it."

"You welcome Tyler. You and Lacey are welcome to stay here as long as you need."

"Thank you Kelly! Thats really nice of you."

"Would you like something to eat and drink?"

"Maybe later I dont want to leave Lacey alone. She is really uspet she cried all night and just fell asleep not too long ago."

"Oh ok well would you like me to bring something up here I dont mind you eating in the guest room."

"Thank you Kelly, that would be great!"

"I will de right back then. Do you like grilled cheese? Its almost noon now."

"Grilled cheese is great. Thanks again Kelly."

She nodded and walked out of the room to get started on lunch. I looked down at Lacey she ha her head resting on my chest and her arms wound tightly around me just like they had been ever since the crash yesterday.

As I was thinking about yesterdays events I felt something slide down my cheek I reached up and it was then I noticed that i was crying. At that point I really didnt care I was tired of trying to be strong but I knew I had to do it for Lacey.

Kelly walked in and as soon as she saw me she put the tray of food on the night stand and pulled me into an akward hug as I was still being held captive by Lacey.

"Oh Tyler don't cry. Everything will be Ok. I promise."

That was a big promise to make but something told me that she was right and everything would be ok for now that is.

Kelly held me while I cried for a good hour.

Kelly sighed.

"Tyler I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

"Well since I am taking care of you and Lacey for the time being I have been asked to plan your parents funeral. I was wondering if you would like to help me? I know it's no fun having you parents pass away but I figured you know more about them then I do and I just want to give them the perfect send off that they would have loved. So what fo you say? Only do it if you feel up to it I dont want to put any extra pressure on you right now."

I thought about it for a moment. I really didnt want to see my parents have a funeral that represented nothing about them and what they loved but it would not be an easy task.

"Alright. I'll help."

"Thats very brave of you Tyler. Thank you."

"Well when do we get started?"