Chapter 12

Claire's POV

As I steep of the plane and get my luggage I see my brother, Jacob, who I haven't seen in 2 years.

"JACOB!" I scream.

"CLAIRE!" He mocks me. Jacob and I have always had a strong bond. I drop my bags and run over to him. I give him a big bear hug," I missed you so much!" He says.

Everyone else comes over and Shawn is carrying my bags.

"Claire will you introduce me to your friends?" Jacob says referring to Shawn. Abby had actually moved to Austin, Texas.

"This is Shawn Mendes," I say.

"Oh the singer that your obsessed about?" I nod my head at Jacob," Wait does Jack not live by you?"

"No he lives in a different country."

"Oh. Let's go home!" We all pile into the car Jacob is driving. We get home and go inside. Abigail,my oldest sister, has her back turned around so I jump on her back.

"Claire! Hey!" Abigail says. I wave my hand high at her then go to my room to put my bag away. On my way downstairs the doorbell rings. I go over and open the door and see Blake.

"Uh... Hi Blake."

"Hi Claire. I just wanted to see if you got home from the tour ok."

"Yeah we got home alright. Wait how did you know I was on tour?"

"Well remember how I had that really big crush on you in fifth grade? I still do."

"Oh. Do you want to come inside?" I ask.

"Sure." We walk to the kitchen and as we come in Shawn raises an eyebrow at me. I mouth what to him.

"Claire can I talk to you?" Shawn says.

I nod my head and start walking to the living room when I hear Blake talking to me.

"Please tell me that he is not your boyfriend."

"He's not, my boyfriend happens to be in a different country then me. And that's were he will be for the next two weeks. Then he's coming here."

I continue to the living room were Shawn is.

"Claire what the heck! What about Jack?"

"Blake is just a friend. Jack is my boyfriend not him."

It's been two weeks and all the Magcon boys and Mo should be here.

Ding Ding Dong

Me Shawn and Avery all run to the door. I get to the door first and answer it and see Cam Nash and Hayes.

"You're here!!" Avery yells.

"Yeah! We're here!! Now let us inside!" Cam says. We step aside to let them in,"In 20 minutes we got to go get your boyfriends from the airport."

"Wait but my boyfriend is already here?" Avery says.

"Yay! The Jacks are coming!" I scream.

"Wait. Your dating Shawn?" Hayes ask.

"Yeah they are," I say.

"He asked me out last week."

"But what about Jack?" Nash says.

"I don't like long distance relationships. And Shawn is the nicest guy ever."

"Oh," is all the guys can manage to say.

We talk for the next 10 minutes then we get in my car and drive to the airport. Yeah you thought I couldn't drive.

"Jack!" I yell as we run towards each other. We meet in the middle and he picks me up and kisses me.

"I missed you so much!" He says.

"I missed you too!"

We walked back to the car and got in. I started to drive and both the Jacks looked at me confused that I could drive.

As we pull into the garage I get a text from Avery.

A-Avery C-Claire S-Shawn
        The ober cool squad
A- how should we tell Jack that me and Shawn are dating? Since he likes me

C- I dunno I could get Johnson to talk to him?

S- I say we just give small hints like you know holding hands and stuff and if he doesn't get it use Claire's plan

A- kk

As we walk into the house Avery and Shawn hold hands. I see  Jack G look at them but he says nothing. I speed up to go talk to Nash Cam Hayes and Johnson.

"Are they not going to tell him they are dating?" Cam ask.

"I guess not."

Even though I knew they were.

The day passed and it was now the next day and everyone was here. We passed out our presents to everyone. It was weird because Avery hadn't given me one but then again neither did I.

"Claire I'll be right back I need to go get you your present!" Avery says. She walks into my basement and I walk into my garage bringing out the kitten I had for her and sat back down by Evita.

Avery came in with a small puppy and handed the puppy to me as I handed her the kitten.

"Thank you!" We say at the same time..
(A/N
Sorry for short chapter but I'm tired and want to sleep. Happy Thanksgiving!)