broken

I miss that song... I cried for 10 minutes strait the first time I heard it

I awoke to see the same girl from earlier standing over me with a worried look.

"A-are you okay?" She asked quietly, I nodded slowly.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked softly, I was in a white room, on a very hospital like bed.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Madison, and we are in my pack hospital" she smiled at me, which I'm not used to that expression, she looked nice.

"What pack is this?" I asked, my voice stronger then last time I had spoken.

"Oh, um, this is Fury Moon Pack, we are new to this area, last area was attacked my rogues, they killed our alphas..." A look of pain was woven in her blue eyes as she spoke of her alphas, "but lucky enough I have a brother, even though he is a total dick"

"Wait then your off spring of an alpha?" I asked confused, she nodded.

Wait, woah, HOLD THE PHONE! My mate had power raiding off of him, is he the alpha of this pack?!

Right as I though that, an unbearable pain passed through my stomach, it hurt worse then getting abused. I could feel my claws sticking out of my hand as I clawed at the pain to make it stop, I was screaming in agony, tears streaming down my face.

"OH GODDESS! WHATS HAPPENING?!" Madison shrieked, "NURSE! SOMEONE, COME HELP HER!" She screamed as I broke the skin, my stomach was gushing blood, ruining the white gown I was put in and the bed.

A nurse came dashing in, she yelled at madison, and soon came back with chains and bandages. As they came towards me the pain got worse and worse until it reached my chest, before they could stop me my claws raked down my chest, I couldn't breath, I couldn't think, I couldn't stop crying or screaming, all I felt was pain until I was chewed up by darkness.

----------

Her mates POV (‰ :3 only one person knows their names, you know who you are XD)

I had a plan in mind, I knew who I was going to mark, I knew what I was doing. I left her in that closet and went to the pack house, my home. What I didn't expect was to see her in the pack hospital with my sister.

I left, I was pissed, I couldn't stop thinking of her. I called Shawna and told her to meet me in my room, you all know where this is heading
-.- yeah, he's THAT guy.

----skip to after all dat shat----

I heard people yelling and screaming, I went to Madison and asked her what the hell was going on but all she said was, "Can't talk I have to save her!" Save who?

I followed her until she got to the hospital, who the hell...?

Over the heads of doctors, nurses and my sister, I could make out my mate.

She had huge gashed all over her stomach and chest, bleeding heavily. What happened to her and why is she here?!

I growled loudly, making everyone stop, "Leave her to die." I demand, shocked faced filled the room, but one face was highly pissed.

"WHAT?! NO WAY! EVERYONE KEEP WORKING!" Madison screamed, dragging me out of the room.

"Going against the alpha." I state.

"No I'm sticking up for my friend! AND YOU ARE MY BROTHER NOT MY ALPHA!"

****** WAD POV******

I could hear screaming and people rushing around, but it all stopped when a loud voice echoed off the walls, "Leave her to die." Mate, dongwad mate. Then soon after that I couldn't hear anything else.

------5 hours later------

I woke up, well, not really woke up, I'm still in a coma like state,but I woke up to the sound of voices in the corridor, "the only way she will recover is if her mate marks her, she is way to weak to live without her wolf."

"B-but I don't know who her mate is! Anyways he hurt her, why would he mark her?!" I could easily make out that that was Madison.

"C-can I see her?" She wimpered, "yes, but be careful not to raise her heart rate."

The door creaked open and I heard footsteps towards me.

"Please, please, wake up, we will get revenge on the butt who put you in this position, I swear..." She wimpered, I felt water on my arm and I could tell she was crying.

I was trying so hard to move, to tell her it was ok, but nope, frozen solid.

A knock sounded at the door, "hey, madison?" I was pissed. I know who it is. It's my mate.

"Go away alpha" she spat in anger, I could here heavy footsteps as he advanced forward.

"Madison, can you please get the person in charge of her care?" He asked nicely.

She growls but does as he asks.

"I'm sorry" he doesn't mean it, "I mean it"

"Here" Madison said as she came through the door with with someone else.

"Madison, go out there." He said strictly

I heard her footsteps fade.

"Kai, will she ever wake up?"

"To be honest, its highly unlikely"

"WHAT?!"

"Alpha, she would have to be marked by her mate for her to awake, but with her like this, she can't find him or her..."

"What if she didn't want marked but he or she did?"

"She would probably be highly pissed"

"I could live with that" he mumbled

"Do you know who her mate is then?"

"Yes, its, its um me..."

"YOU PUT THROUGH THAT?!" a muffled screach sounded from the other side of the door.

"Look, you can mark her and have her, never forgive you, reject you or worse, or leave her like this." With that light steps faded and heavier steps closed in.

"I'm sorry," with that, his breath heated my neck his teeth grazing over where he will mark, then, pain placed within my whole body but quickly replaced with tingles as he licked the mark.

"Sorry" and his footsteps bounded out of the room.

Hehehe, hate me? Love me? The names shall not be revealed in this chapter but perhaps in the next? :3