Emotions.

Raven's P.O.V

It's been a week.
A whole, boring, sad, week.

It's all happening so fast.
Beast pops up out of no where but he doesn't attack... He talks.
He legit has conversations with me.
With the team.

Sometimes he and Beast Boy do "halfies" Where beast boy will have control of one side of his body, and the Beast has control of the other half.

But instead of looking like half Beast Boy and half Beast, it's just Beast Boy with longer fangs and a glowing eye on one side of his face.

Ive locked myself in my room this whole week, only going to the roof for meditation and to the kitchen for tea and food, before rushing back to my room.

Beast always appears when I'm close by, I don't like it.

Beast Boy and I haven't talked all week, not a word spoken between us.

Sadly, I say a few words to Beast every now and again.

I can't look at Beast Boy.
Not since I found out I love him.

It's important. It's hard.

It hurts.

I sighed, knowing I'm thinking too much, and got out of bed.

I got dressed in my usual leotard and cloak and floated down to the kitchen, pulling my hood up before entering.

Beast and Beast Boy, halfies, were playing a video game with Cyborg.

Starfire was playing with Silkie with Robin.

I slightly smiled at them before it quickly faded and I turned to make my tea.

Only when the kettle turned on, did they notice me.

"Hey Raven." Said Beast Boy with a huge grin on his face. I just nodded, trying to control my emotions over his cute.. Adorable- no.

"Yeah hey Rae Bae." Beast said smirking. (you can tell whos talked by the voices)

I cringed at the word bae. Ew.

The kettle finished and I quickly made my tea and ran to my room.

"YOU CAN'T ALWAYS HIDE IN YOUR ROOM RAVEN!" Cyborg shouted.

The door slammed behind me.

"Yes I can." I whispered to myself.

I sipped my tea and teloported to the floor beside my bed my bed, too lazy to walk over.

I crossed my legs and grabbed a book with my magic.

I read and read and read and read.

I read some more.
I read again.

I read again and again and again.

I drank all my tea after the third book.

In the middle of my tenth book I put book down and flew as fast as I can, eyes glowing black and my magic at the tips of my finger, with my hood up of course, over the the kitchen.

I flung the doors open and went straight to the kettle.

I made another cup of tea, not realising that my magic was still glowing from me.

"Uh.. Friend Raven..? " Asked Starfire worryingly.

"Raven, you've been in your room for 3 days. Is everything alright? " Robin stated and asked.

I cocked my head to the side as my feet slowly landed on the ground.

"Huh? 3 days? No I was only there for a fee hours. I just need more tea." My voice still showed no emotion.

"3 days Raven. A WHOLE 3 DAYS! WHAT BOOKS HAVE YOU BEEN READING! " Cyborg exclaimed.

Truth is I was reading black magic books.

I read two story books. One based on a legend about black magic and the other one on white magic.

So then I read a white magic spell book.

There's was a little story attached to it about a legend of the fight of black and white magic.

It's still unknown who won the fight, Zwigion ( pronounced zvi-gi-on) or Ghalo.

Ghalo was the user of white magic.

He betrayed Zwigion, his older brother in the effort of trying to convert all Zwigions servants, Kingdom and family into good angels and worship God.

Then I read the Black magic spells Zwigion used and I done some research..

Something I should of never looked into.

Ever.

#-------#

A/N HEY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND SHORT CHAPTER ILL UPDATE TOMORROW ILY