A Little Promise (Part 9)

I'm so sorry about my "pause", but i had tons of exams and stuff at school, so I just didn't have time to write, so now I have holidays and I would write more often.

This chapter is a little longer tho.

*******************

Alexis's POV

*Monday*

I had everything planned out and I knew exactly what to do. All I needed was Marc's yacht and forgiving Isi.

I woke up extra early and took a long shower. Even though I knew I will be having another one because of training. I put on washed out jeans and white v-neck shirt. I made myself a cup of coffee while almost dancing around in the kitchen. I was excited. I really hoped she'd forgive me for being such an ars.

When it was time to leave I took like 5 minutes to decide which car should I pick. I didn't know which was her favorite since I only picked her twice-with Lamborghini Aventador. I didn't want to be very noticeable so I went with Audi R8.

Practice took what it seems like forever. After it I showered again for like 3 minutes I dressed back and drove to Isi's office as quick as I could.

I was nervous. I was excited. I was hoping everything would turn out okay.

I parked in front of Barceloneta Magazine Offices and jogged to front door. I went to receptionist and asked him on which floor is she.

She was really pretty and nice, but I had to get Isi. I walked to elevators and started nervously pushing the buttons.

Once the elevator came I stepped inside and pressed the button with the number of the floor that the receptionist told me. It took forever.

As I excited the elevator I saw a big Barceloneta Magazine sign in bold red letters. I must have been on the right place.

There was another receptionist and I asked here where Isi works. She gave me precise instructions.

As I reached her office I saw her sitting behind her desk and I could see she was worried about something. It must have been bothering her. I regretted not bringing coffee. I knew she needed one.

I knocked lightly, but she didn't hear me, so I knocked again. This time a little harder.

She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and looked in my direction.

She smiled for a millisecond, then confusion, then anger. Yeah, I knew her that well after two dates.

I knew she would be angry, she had every right to be.

"Hey there" I said carefully.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I thought I should surprise you. I heard you like it when guys surprise you in the office." I smiled.

"You heard that right. So what do you want?" she snapped back at me.

"I was wondering if you would go on a yacht with me for two days and we can clear things out?"

"I have work to do, because I need to feed myself, you know. I don't get paid tousands euros per minute, like you do." she said annoyed.

"C'mon, you know you want to and I already talked to your boss. She's okay with it. We really need to talk tho, so even if you don't come with me I'll stay here and talk that out." I said moving closer to the table.

"So you won't leave until we talk? Then I guess I don't have any other option but to go with you." she sighed really loud.

"Great! We should get going!" i almost yelled from excitement.

"Where are we going anyway??"

"You'll see" I teased.

I could tell she wasn't happy, but that doesn't matter, because I'll talk to her and everything's going to be perfect again. Ohh god how I missed her. Her smile and her eyes and everything about her.

Isi's POV

I had no idea where we could be possibly going, so I gave up on trying to find out. It was probably something really fancy and expensive. But really, football players live by motto go big or go home, so how could I expect any less? Can you blame me?

"Can I at least go home and take my stuff and park my car there?" I said, with a little bit of annoyance in my voice. I wasn't sure if he could tell tho.

"Sure babe, anything." he smiled and kissed my hair just above my left ear. I liked that, but I could never admit that to him in a situation like that.

"So, I'll see you at my house then..." I said quickly before I walked in other direction to my car, but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around before I could go anywhere.

"What now?" this time I wasn't trying to hide my annoyed tone.

"Are you just gonna left like this? Don't I get a kiss?" he pouted and he looked cute as hell, so I couldn't help but plant a little kiss on his cheek. I think I was lingering there a little longer than I thought I would, so when I pulled away he had big smirk on his face and I hated it. He always gets what he wants an that's not fair. I wanted it my way. And that's what I did.

I kissed his lips and at first he didn't kiss me back, but after a couple of seconds he realized that he should, so he kissed me back. Our lips were syncing perfectly and I loved it. Then he licked my lip, begging for enter, and that's what exactly what I was counting on. It was time to be my way. I pulled away. Just leaving him there. Probably confused, but I was kind of proud of myself. Now it was my time for smirking.

I turned on my heel and walked to my car. Started the engine and drive away. I saw him. He still stood there in quite a shock.

I decided not to be to harsh so I called him and asked him if he'll come or not. He said he was on his way.

I got pretty excited about this two days actually, so my packing was done in less than 10 minutes. Although I doubt I will need any clothes anyway.

He parked in front of my house, picked my bag and we were already driving to the port.

That should be interesting.