A Little Promise (Part 5)

Alexis's POV

I went inside again and lied that I have to go. I really had to think about all of this.

I drove her home and we talked a little, but nothing interesting. I kissed her cheek when she left and drove to the beach.

I was sitting on sand and looking in distance. I was deep in my thoughts.

I still couldn't get why she said that. Was she really that big of a fan? Was she just teasing me? Did she try to make me jealous? What if she only liked him as a celebrity crush and not for a real relationship? What if she wanted to date him more than me? What if she fell in love with him but didn't want to dump me? Why would she do that? What did Tello have that I didn't? What if... What if...

I had thousands of questions but not a single answer. Should I listen to my heart and just forget it or should I listen to my brain that said that I have to forget about her if I don't want to be left broken? I had to think and today was a perfect day for thinking.

I was again deep in thoughts when someone tapped my arm.

I looked up and didn't recognize the face. There was a boy, around 16, 17 years of age, with a girl. He was probably a fan so I said hi.

"Hey, I was watching you for a past few minutes and I think you need help. What's going on?" he said very nicely.

"Uhh it's nothing. There's this girl..."

"Ohh there's always a girl behind a grown man tears..."

"Yeah I guess. Yeah so you know, I'm Alexis Sanchez, we probably would agree that I could get any girl I want, right?" I said and saw a a boy's girl leaving, she probably went on toilet.

"Yeah, that's why I was shocked."

"I believe that. Yeah so we met 2 days ago actually and we went on 2 dates already, but she never mentioned if she's a big Barça fan, small Barça fan, Barça hater, anything... But today Tello was calling me during our date and i said that I have to take that and she said that I have to tell him she's a big fan of his. Should I be worried about him? Jealous of him? Just be normal?"

"You know, girls are complicated. She probably just meant to be nice. Maybe she really is his fan, but she didn't go out with him twice, did she? That makes you special. I think you shouldn't worry about it." he said and tapped my arm.

Now his girlfriend was coming back and he said his goodbye and wished me luck.

I will need it.

I think I should act normal. At least once I should listen to my heart.

I drove back home and cook a lunch. I had plenty of time to think again and I think now I agree with saying that overthinking sucks.

I thought I would be over that one simple sentence, but I wasn't.

I then even remembered that she already met him, so there was no use of her telling Tello again that she's a big fan.

I was even more puzzled.

I decided to ignore her for a couple of days to see where this goes. Maybe she'll text me or something. At least I hope so.

It was time for bed, so I just went from couch to bed. Not even changing clothes.

What if she calls him instead of me? What if they hook up in that few days i'll be gone?

Ohh Jesus I couldn't think of anything different.

But she's so perfect. She laughs really loudly and from heart. She is open-minded and she doesn't even treat me like a celebrity. I loved that about her. At the end of the day, she was interviewer, she's probably used of celebrities and important stuff.

What if she writes something bad about me? What if she destroy my reputation? My career?

Well fuck.

I decided to call her the next day and act all normal.

Was it weird that I didn't send any texts or messages or mails or anything? Was this too much? Was I playing "Hard To Get Guy"? I wasn't like that.

Why was I overthinking. I should just forget everything.

What was she doing right now? I 

Thinking about Tello? Texting him? Going out with him?

I know Tello is a good guy but Isi's my girl. I hope she'll be someday.

I should totally do something about it. I should ask her to be with me.

Do you think this is too much?

But relationships are the best at the start when you two get to know each other.

Do you think she likes fitness? Would she go in the fitness with me?

I could teach her everything. Not that she's fat or something, but you can never fail with a little bit of fitness and getting fit.

She'd be perfect if she liked fitness.

We could be perfect couple.

If she didn't love Tello.

That was bothering me.

I decided to leave everything to Tello and leave everything for him. Let him have a perfect girlfriend. He deserves it.

I'll just forget about her, delete her number, everything. It was too soon anyways.