A Little Promise (Part 2)

I knew Sara is going to be as excited as I was. I was Tello girl and she was Bartra girl.

"Hey Sara. Today we're working together." I said with my widest smile.

"Ohh really? What's the assignment?"

"We...." I was taking my time.

"WHAT? Tell me already!!" she screamed.

"We'll have to ask 10 nosiest questions to all Barça players!!!" You should have seen her face. It was absolutely priceless.

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" she screamed excited.

"No, I'm not, but we have to hurry, because they'll finish their training at 10 and we have to be there." I tried to say calm.

"What are we waiting then?" she tried to say calm too, but she failed.

"Let's go!" I said and in a blink of an eye we were in my car.

I drove to Camp Nou, which was 4 bloks away.

"You must be from Barceloneta Magazine." a young lady came to us and escorted us to a room. We entered and it was cozy, warm and relaxing room with three one-person zofas.

Sara and I sat on two and she asked us if we want coffee or tea. We both said coffee and she came in 3 minutes later with two coffees.

"I'll send them in a numeric order, is that okay with you?" she said very nicely.

"Let's do this." I said.

She went out and moment later Victor Valdes walked through that same door.

Our 10 questions were:

1. How old were you when you had sex for the first time?

2. Have you ever stole anything

3. What is the most embarrasing moment in your life?

4. Funniest drunk story?

5. What do you first notice when you see a girl?

6. What are you most scared of?

7. What did you want to be when you grow up?

8. Who is standing infront of the mirror the longest?

9. Who is the silliest one?

10. Who is the shiest one?

It took us a while to ask them all, but we were really happy about it. I mean, we met all Barça players!

We decided that we'll go eat lunch together so we went in the nearest restaurant and ordered something. We were still felling excited and happy. We were chatting how nice they are and stuff like that, so we didn't even notice that food was already brought to us. It was delicious and we were happy about the whole day.

Clara called again and she said that we need to come back and finish our job, so we headed back to our office still talking about the day.

We came into the empty office, so we had it all for ourselfs. Sara put the music loud and we started working.

I leaned back in my chair and took my notes in my hands and something fell out. I picked up a small piece of paper and saw something was written on it. I didn't remember writting anything on a piece of paper like that, so I unfolded it and saw a note:

For Isabella

902 2009 00

I saw your scars. Call me please :)

There was no signature or any name or anything. I was so confused. I knew this had to be from one of the players, but which one? Well I guess there's only one way to found out and I believe this was plan of the guy who wrote it. Although it didn't wrote which scars, I knew which one he refered to, but I didn't know how he actually saw them since I always wore thousands of bracelets, even though I didn't self harm in ages, I still had scars and there was nothing I could do about it.

I decided I will call him, whoever he was, simply because he was the first person who saw my scars. Even Sara never noticed and I was praying it'd stay that way. I didn't want to talk about that anymore, so I went back to work.

This past few hours pass by in a blink of an eye and I was driving home as I remembered that I have to call someone - not just anyone, a football player! When I hit the red light I searched my purse for the number, but i figured I probably left it on my desk. I had to decide whether to get it or not, but then I thought of the person who wrote it and thought about how he'll be expecting my call, all worried about my cuts.

So I drove back to our office. Picked the paper and drove back home.

I was starving so I first made myself a dinner. It was delicious, but I was nervous about the phone call. I dialed the number.

"Hello" said a voice on the other side. I knew tge voice from early that day. I was a little disappointed, because being a Tello girl, but I really wasn't the one to complain.

"Hey Alexis, Isi here. You left your number in between my papers." I said very nervous and excited.

"Ohh yeah hi." he was kinda shy.

"So I guess you wanted me to call you."

"Yeah, I was hoping you would. The first second I saw you I knew you were something special, but then I saw your scars and I was sure about it. I'm really sorry if that makes you uncomfortable talking about it, but it's true."

"Umm not really. It's behind me now, but I can't really get rid of them. They'll always stay with me and remind me of the past me. I'm really surprised you noticed. Even Sara never did. How did you manage that?" I completely relaxed.

"I don't even know. I just saw them. Hey, can I invite you to dinner, or am I too late?"

"Well actually I just ate, but I can never say no to desert." I said smiling.

"Can I pick you up?" he said very happy.

"Sure. I'll text you my address." I said as I hung up.

I texted him my address, as I said and went to bathroom to fix my hair and make up.

He was at my house in about 10 minutes and I was ready.