I carried the tray and his arms fell away as I walked into the bathroom, placing the tray near the bathtub before slipping out of the pants.

I turned around and caught Ian watching just as I hooked my fingers at the edges of my underwear.

I froze.

"What?" he asked, "I thought we're going in together."

I didn't say anything.

"Do you need help with that?"

I swallowed. "I go it."

He walked closer to me, then surprised me by turning around. "I won't look."

I took a deep breath and with my eyes on Ian's (well sculptured) back, I tugged my underwear off.

Hurriedly, I stepped inside the nearly overflowing bathtub. I ducked my body under the warm water, breathing in the relaxing scent of lavender.

"You can turn now," I said.

Ian turned. "It's your turn to close your eyes."

My cheeks burnt and I fixed my eyes on the bubbles that rested against my skin.

Seconds later, I felt the water ripple and Ian's body near mine.

"Can I get a little sneak peak?"

My eyes flew open and I moved away from Ian. "No!"

He laughed, holding the bubbles in his hands before blowing them in my direction.

I squirmed, rubbing the soapy mixture off my face before splashing water at Ian's face, his hair wet and plastered to his face just the way he hated it.

His hand shot up but I grabbed it before he could fix his hair.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked.

His hand fell to his lap and he shrugged. "It's annoying."

"There's more to it than that, right?"

His eyes bore into mine yet I refused to look away. "It's stupid."

I moved closer to him, running my fingers through his hair so it lay off his face. "If it bothers you so much, then there is definitely a lot more to it than that."

"Why do you want to know?"

"I just do. Is that wrong?"

"We're naked in a bathtub together," he said. "Isn't that wrong?"

I frowned. "Because you're with Dev?"

He flinched.

I withdrew my hand from him. "This was a bad idea."

He moved, lifting a leg and resting one on either side of me as he leaned over me, hands pressed against the tiled wall behind me.

"Then why haven't you left yet? You're still here."

"I don't know."

I was aware of his bare skin on mine, aware that for the first time there was nothing between us. No pants, no boxers.

He moved his hips and I hissed.

The corners of his mouth lifted. "That's why."

"It's not just sexual."

His eyebrows rose. "Really? Then what is it? You like me?"

I nodded, feeling odd by the new found confidence. "Yeah, I do. I want to know everything about you. Things you never told anyone before."