Foolish

On my way home from the office I can barely keep my eyes open all I can think about is climbing into bed and falling to sleep because I had a really tough day at work. First my boss Dominic Parker told us he was leaving the company to work at another business and it made me sad because he is like a father to me, I even called him Dad sometimes. So after that announcement myself and a few other employees had to clean out his office with him and pack everything up so he could go. I really didn't want us to say our goodbyes I really did love him but he told me that he would keep in touch that gave me a little more hope.
The CEO's son was coming to take his place that news I could care less about, but all I could do is be nothing but happy for him he said it payed more and it wouldn't be that far from our building. Then after he was gone I had to get the office set up for for my new boss after all I am the executive assistant so they left me in charge of Redecorating. After I had everything set up I tried to take a little break but I was sadly mistaken because then one for my work buddies came to tell me I had to prepare his paperwork for the next week when he would make his arrival. 'Does this mane do anything himself' I thought to myself .So with everything I had to do I was tired as hell.
As I pulled up to the house I could see my boyfriend Tony's car 'what the hell was he doing here' I thought as I stepped out of my car I noticed that my bedroom light was on why would he be in my room I hope he didn't think he was getting any tonight I made my way to the front door I could feel a pair of eyes on my I turned around and saw nothing.Weird. I walked in and shut the door loud so he would come down unfortunately he didn't I let out a heavy sigh and walked upstairs to my room, by the time I reached the middle of the stairs I could hear muffled noises it sounded a little like someone groaning that had me up the stairs with the speed of light as I walked up to my room door I confirm my suspicion of the groaning sound. I looked at my door but what In the hell could it be. Opening my door slowly I froze in place There in my bed my fucking bed was my so called boyfriend and my next door neighbor mrs.Colton "what the hell is going on" I yelled out in anger and hurt "baby it's not what it looks like." Did this nigga think that I was stupid or some shit "then what the hell is it" I wanted to play his little game to see how far he could go with it "Well I'm a man and you haven't been giving it up and I need sex baby"  so much for the game; this fuckboy could not be serious. "Man shut the hell up and you what about you Mrs.Colton your fucking married you sick bitch what about your husband and kid" she looked off "Well." I looked at her this dumb bitch was really about to speak "I don't eve want to hear it" I screeched at the top of my lungs.
"Baby I-" I cut him off before he could finish "Shut up get out my house before I do something real dumb because you're not worth my time get out" Mrs.colton got my point and got her shit she was almost out the door when she stopped and looked me in the eyes and said "Could we keep this between us you know don't let my husband find out" I jumped at her a little I almost slapped the taste out of her mouth she had some nerve asking me that "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT " After I yelled that she ran her as right out of my house I looked back at Tony.
His sorry looking ass still standing there with the stupid look then he started to get his shit too "Look I'm really sorr-" I cut him off again "Don't even think about talking to me you sorry bastard get out its over" his eyes started to widen and then he began to plead and beg "No baby not like this I can't lose you." He said dropping his clothes to the floor trying to come over my way "if you take one more step towards me I'm gonna cut your dick off get in my car and pull a Lorena Bobbitt on your as." I said in all seriousness he froze mid step so I continued "And you can't lose me you fucking idiot you never had me now get the hell out of my sight before I shoot you in the dick." With that said he took his leave. And that was another relationship down the toilet. Another family I could've had gone.
P.s I'm soooo telling her husband.
Comments & votes