Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Final

Začít od začátku

"KAYAAA" Yourhichi was the first to notice me, she came running at me, tackling me to the ground. "Kaya dont ever scare me like that again, you idiot" She said hitting me on the head.

"OUCHHH" I said pretending to cry, she looked at me and we both started laughing.

"Well well its about time you come back" Kisuke walked up, i jumped up and jumped on him, he caught me and pulled me into a tight hug, "You had us all worried you know" He said as we hugged.

"Im sorry," After i practiacally hugged just about everyone and saying sorry for leaving them. I walked over to the arrancars. "Well it looks like you guy need a place to stay huh" I said smiling at them,

"How about our old house, its big enough for everyone to have their own rooms and bathrooms" Alex said approaching us.

"Yeah i was thinking the same thing," Everyone agreed that the espada could stay, and Kisuke said he would talk to the head captain and as long as the arrancar didnt cause any problems then he didnt care. As Kisuke explained to the esapadas and their fraccion i walked over to Grimmjow, he didnt seem like he was paying that much attention.

"Hey kitty cheer up would you" I said as i messed up his hair, he just stared at me then looked back at the ground, i sat next to him. "Im sorry things arint what you want them to be Grimmjow, but can we at least be friends," Grimmjow didnt say anything for the longest time, i was about to leave until he stopped me.

"We can be friends, but just so you know if he hurts you i will kill him, and that i wont give up on at least trying to win your heart" I fully faced Grimmjow smiling at him, he smiled back.

"Awh the kitty cares" I teased as i pulled him into a hug, Grimmjow quickly relaxed into the hug. "Thank you Grimmjow and im always going to be here for you weather it be as friends or as lovers" I pulled away and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later" I said, he nodded his head and i began to walk over to Ichigo.

Ichigos P.O.V

I noticed Kaya and Grimmjow talking, i didnt like the fact that she kissed him on the cheek, but for some reason i felt relief, and i dont know why. "Ichigo can we talk" Kaya said as she approached me, i nodded my head and we walked into the room that i was sharing with Alex.

"Kaya before you say anything i want to speak first okay" I said, she just nodded her head. I was really nervous, i was finally going to tell her and i dont know how to say it. "Kaya i..i-i.. UGH" I quickly sat on the bed, 'who knew that telling someone you loved them was so hard' i thought, i heard Kaya laugh so i looked at her.

"Your such an idiot"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU CALLING ME AN IDIOT FOR" I yelled jumping up, she laughed even more. I growled in frustration, i sat back down on the bed staring at her waiting her to stop laughing. Moments passed and i noticed Kaya grow serious, i looked at her with confusion, 'Kaya isnt the type to have such a serious face' i thought still looking at her.

"Ichigo" She walked over and sat on my lap, my body froze, i stared at her wondering what she was going to do. "I love you," I couldnt help but smile when she said that, i pulled her closer and kissed her. The kiss was breathtaking, the way she smelt which smelt like her favorite lotion, which was also my favorite smell, raseberries, her taste, and even her touch was intoxicating. It felt like the world it self stopped moving, like it was only me and her.

"I love you to Kaya and im sorry it took me so long to realize that my life means nothing if your not in it" I said as we pulled apart, she smiled at me, which made my heart beat faster and faster. I pulled her into another kiss, i felt like i couldnt get enough, 'now i understand why people fall for her, she's just to intoxicating' i thought. The kiss grew more and more heated, full of love and lust, i stood up causing her to wrap her legs around me and layed her on the bed with me on top of her. Kaya began to run her fingers threw my hair causing me to moan into the kiss, i started undoing her shirt it was a button up shirt so all i had to do was unbotton it, when i was threw i threw it across the room, running my hands on her skin, earning me a moan from her, i smirked into the kiss. Kaya began to take off my shirt, we broke the kiss so i could finish taking it off.

"Are you sure Kaya" I asked her as i looked down to her.

"Yeah im sure," I smirked and leaned down to her neck, searching for her soft spot.

"Ichigo" Kaya moaned when i found it, i nibbled and sucked on that spot, leaving a mark on her, letting people know that she's mine and mine only. When i was about to unclasp her bra the door opened. I put myself in front of Kaya, so that the person that opened the door wouldnt see anything. Both of us looked at the people at the door, it was Kensei, Shinji and Lisa, all of them giving us a big smile, well Kensei looked more mad then happy to say.

"Sorry to interupt but we are having dinner in about 5 minutes and everyone is starting to wonder where you two ran off to" Shinji chuckled.

"We'll be right there Shinji" Kaya said, Shinji nodded his head and closed the door.

"Do we have to" I pouted looking at her, she laughed.

"Yes" She got up and kissed me on the cheek, "Come on love" She threw my shirt at me, i put it on.

"Fine but tonight your staying with me" I said seductivly as i wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Fine" She said, we both walked out of the room and walked into the large room where everyone was talking and eating. I was happy, truely happy, i have the woman i loved since i was a kid and i know that we wont be unhappy as long as we are together, which will probably be forever. I love Kaya and nothing will change that, and when the time comes to fight Azien i will be right there with her, i will be with her till the end.