Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)-Chapter 2

Kayas P.O.V

I followed Tatsuki outside, she said she wanted to introduce me to everyone. When we walked over there i noticed all eyes on me. 'Do people have staring problems or something' i thought as i looked at everyone. "Everyone this is Kaya, she is an old friend of mine, we grew up together and took Taiquando together as well." Tatsuki said.

"Your so beautiful" a girl with red hair said as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Chizuru leave Kaya alone, she is not a lesbain" Tatsuki said as she grabbed Chizuru and dragged her away.

"But.. but.." I couldnt help but laugh. "Its okay Tatsuki, she didnt know." I extened my hand towards Chizuru, "It's nice to meet you Chizuru" I said giving her a smile. I dont mind lesbains or gays, my uncle is actually gay. "Ohhh, nice to meet too Kaya" Chizura said as she took my hand, "Your nice as well" She said giving me a big smile. "Thanks" i told her. 'I dont mind lesbians until they hit on me' i thought giving her a smile back.

"Hi im orihime" I turned towards a girl with long orange hair. "Hi, nice to meet you" I said giving her a smile as well. The other girls started to state their names after that, there was Ryo, Michiru, and Rukia. After we all introuduced ourseleves we sat down and ate. "Kaya want to try some of my food. " I looked at Orihime, then down at her food, 'that looks really weird' i thought.

"Sure, thanks" I was always up to trying new things. I took a bit and it surprised me it was better tasting than it looked. We all sat there, talking and eating. I got to know a lot about everyone. 'Maybe it wont be so bad here' i thought as i laughed at Orihime trying to give Tatsuki some of her food. "Orihime i dont want to try it" Tatsuki said trying to slap the food out of Orihimes hand. "But Tatsuki you said you would try some of my food" Orihime whinned. The rest of the lunch was great, i was actually laughing and smiling, instead of faking it.

-RingRing-

The bell the end lunch rang after what seemed like forever. "So have you said hi to Ichigo yet" Tatsuki said as we walked back to class.

"No, but he keeps staring at me and I dont know why" Next thing i knew Tatsuki was laughing at me. "And what exactly is funny Tatsuki" I said glaring at her.

"Nothing Kaya." She said trying to calm down. "Maybe he is just surprised that you are actually back, i mean everyone thought that you would never come back so it took us all by surprise when you walked in." I didnt say anything for awhile, 'I wouldnt be back if it werent for that horrible night' i thought. "Kaya are you okay" I looked at Tatsuki who has a worried look on her face.

"Yeah im fine" I told her as i walked off, i didnt want to tell her what was wrong, i just couldnt talk about it without breaking down.

-FF to after school-

I was waiting for Alex at the front doors when i noticed Ichigo walk up to me. "Yo" he said when he reached me.

"Yo yourself" I said staring back at him. We didnt say anything for awhile just stood there and stared at each other.

"So are you back for good." Ichigo asked.

"Yeah im back for good." I told him.

"Good.So I was thinking that maybe you and Alex could come by for dinner one day. I know my dad and my sisters would be happy that your back." I stood there for a while not saying anything at all just staring at the floor. 'It would be good to see them, but seeing them be a happy family when i dont have one anymore might bring some unwanted memories, but i guess i should try' i thought.

"Yeah we would love to" I looked up and saw my brother Alex walking up.

"Oh hey Alex" Ichigo said extending his hand out.