Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 15

Ichigos P.O.V

"You honestly think that you can beat me when you almost dead" The hollow side said laughing at me. I knew i was almost there, but i was starting to doubt. "Your never going to beable to save her if you keep doubting yourself" I looked up at him shocked. "Oh yes i know why your here, and to think that your weaker then i thought" He laughed again.

"Im not weak i will save her" I said.

"Please you cant even tell her how you feel about her. You can even look her in her eyes and tell her you love her" He said still laughing.

"DAMNIT DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME. I will tell her how i feel, i will tell her that i love her and i will spend the rest of my life with her." I attacked him and this time i lefted a big gash in his stomanch. "I know i should of told her sooner, but i was afraid, i doubted myself" I said attacking again, and again i hit him. "I was a coward, and i let her slip right through my fingers once, but i cant and i wont let that happen again" I attacked, but this time he blocked. " I will go and save her that way i can bring her home, and back to me. I will not let her slip through my fingers again, i can't lose her. So im going to defeat you and when i do i will gain your power and gain the control. I may doubt my abilities, but this involves Kaya and i will not fail" I swung again, i didnt give him time to block, let alone think. I killed him.

"Well well looks like you won" He said as he slowly dissapeared. "You better tell her because im not going to contiune to watch you be weak and run away every moment you get when you can tell her. Your not the only one who cares for her King." And with that he was gone, and i blacked out.

"Ichiggooooo" I felt someone shaking me. "Damnit Ichigo you better live, if not Kaya wont ever forgive you" again shaking me, Kaya, no i cant die not without telling her. My eyes fluttered open. "Alex" I said when i saw who was shaking me.

"Thank god" Alex said smiling, i noticed that everyone was standing around looking down at me. "You did Ichigo you gained his powers, now its time to train and control that power. We only have 4 days left." I quickly sat up.

"Wait i've been fighting him for almost 2 days now" I said looking at Alex, he nodded his head.

"We will begin training in 2 hours, that way you can eat and regain some strenght" Alex stood up and helped me up.

"Can i ask you something Alex" I said as me and him walked to the kitchen.

"Sure anything" He said.

"Can hollows have feelings." He stopped and looked at me. "When i was fighting my hollow he said that im not the only one that cares for Kaya, but he dissapeared before i could ask him what he met"

"Interesting. And to answer your question i never knew anyones hollow to feel anything but the need for power" Alex turned and walked again.

"So your saying mine is the only one that feels the same way that i do" I asked as i followed him.

"Well yeah, but Ichigo what i think that means is that your love for my sister is so strong that your hollow can feel it, that the love is running threw your entire body, not just your heart but your soul. After all that is where the hollow inside you lives. But the question is Ichigo if your love for my sister is that strong why havent you told her" Alex stopped again and looked at me.

"I was afraid, afraid she wouldnt love me back and i doubted myself when it came to trying to tell her" I said looking away.

"Well Ichigo you better tell her before she thinks that you dont feel the same way she does and moves on." I quickly looked at Alex "Honestly Ichigo your an even bigger idiot if you havent realized that Kaya loves you as well." And with that he walked off, i could feel my heat beat quicken, 'She loves me' i thought as i followed Alex.

Kayas P.O.V

'Ichigo i miss you, i wish i could find some way to come back to the world of the living' i thought as i stared at the ceiling. I was on Tiers couch waiting for her and her fraccion to come back, i really needed a girl to talk to. As i closed my eyes i heard the door open, i heared laughing and talking.

"Who the hell are you" I looked up and saw a dark woman with long brown hair, along with 2 others.

"Im Kaya" I said sitting up.

"Kaya what are you doing here" Tier said walking up to me.

"I need a girl to talk to about somethings, do you mind" I said looking up and her, she nodded and motioned me to follow her to her room. Once there we both sat down on the bed, and i told her everything, grimmjow kissing me but me loving someone else basically once i finished she didnt say anything.

"Kaya if you loved this guy why havent you told him" I looked at Tier, i felt like crying.

"Because what if he doesnt love me back" I said,

"Who couldnt love you" She said pulling me into a hug "Your a wonderful person, strong and beautiful. So i dont see why he wouldnt feel the same. And as for Grimmjow" She pulled away and looked at me "Dont go for him, he will only hurt you in the end, he's that kind of guy and i wont stand for that"

"Thanks Tier i knew i could come to you" I said smiling at her, i knew that underneath her mask she was smiling as well.

"Come on i want to introduce you to my fraccion, and maybe we can have a girls night" Tier said, i nodded at her and followed her out. 'I will find a way to tell you Ichigo' i thought as i went to meet Tiers fraccion.