Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 18

Ichigos P.O.V

"Its time Ichigo" Alex said, i looked over and noticed Kensei, Alex, Lisa, and Love standing at what looked like a black portal, like one Grimmjow left in. I stood up and walked over to them. "Now this portal you have to make your own path using your restiu, understood" I nodded my head, all of us turned around facing the portal and jumped in. 'Kaya im coming' i thought as i ran in the portal to Hueco Mundo.

Kayas P.O.V

I woke up, still laying on Grimmjow thats when someone busted into the door. I looked over and noticed Ulquirrora. "What do you want" I asked him as i sat up. Grimmjow woke up and sat up as well glaring at Ulquirrora.

"We have intruders" Ulquirrora said, for some reason my heart beat quickened, i was hoping it was Ichigo, but i wouldnt let my hopes up.

"Who are they" Grimmjow asked seriously.

"Azien has identified them as Kensei Muguruma, Lisa Yadomaru, Love Aikawa, Alex Akemi, and Ichigo Kurosaki" Uqluirroa finished, i noticed a deep growl coming from Grimmjow, but i really didnt pay attention all i could think about is the fact the Ichigo is coming to save me, along with my brother, my 2 friends and my ex-lover.

"Well this should be interesting" I said not realizing that i said it out loud until Grimmjow gave me a weird look. "Well your the one who said whoever i slept with shouldnt come around you and neither should Ichigo, thats all" I said laughing nervously. I noticed Grimmjow smirk then jump out of bed.

"So i basically get to kill two people now" Grimmjow said, I stood up but when i walked over to Grimmjow to stop him he was already gone.

"Grimmjow get back here" I said walking to the door, i heard it locked. I ran over and tired to opened it. "DAMNIT LET ME OUT" I said bangging on the door.

"Im sorry Kaya but i cant do that, now stay here and wait till i get back" Grimmjow said, i heard his footsteps get farther and farther away from the door. I panicked, Ichigo cant handle Grimmjow last time he almost died. I kept bangging and banging. I needed to get out, i needed to stop Grimmjow, sure i knew Ichigo was in great hands with the people who came but thats besides the point. I wanted to see him, i wanted to tell him how i felt, i wanted to feel his lips touch mine, i just couldnt stand by and let him die, and i wasnt going to.

Ichigos P.O.V

We finally arrived in Hueco Mundo, i noticed a big white castle, "So thats where they are keeping her" I said as i flashstepped to the castle.

"ICHIGO WAIT, THEY ARE PROBABLY ALREADY EXPECTING US" I heard Alex yell, but i didnt care i needed to go save her even if i have to die, as long as i tell her how i feel i wont have any regrets. Once i reached the castle i quickly ran in, i noticed someone running behind me, I looked over my shoulder and noticed it was Kensei

"Why are you following me" I asked as i contiuned to run,

"Because you cant go into enemy territory alone you idiot, so im coming with you while the rest of the group goes another way" Kensei said running beside me.

"Just dont get in my way" I said, i heard him laugh.

"WELL WELL I FOUND YOU" Both Kensei and I stopped and looked over to who said that, and to my surprise it was Grimmjow.

"GRIMMJOW, Where the hell is Kaya, why did you take her" I said/yelled. Grimmjow just laughed and stepped closer to us, both of us got into our fighting positioned and waited.

"Azien was interested in Kaya so i went back and got her. She didnt put up any fight it seems that she was quit upset with someone telling her that she doesnt belong in the human world with all her friends and family" My body stiffened, 'Kaya left because of me' i thought, i felt a sharp pain hit my heart, im such an idiot. "But like i said im glad i found you two, because both of you are going to die right here, right now, and that way Kaya can be with me" Grimmjow said unshealthing his sword.

"Wait what" I said confused, "You want to kill the both of us so you can be with Kaya, but what i dont understand is why us. But if you want a fight Grimmjow you'll get one, because im not leaving here without Kaya" I said unshealthing my sword as well. We both charged at each other and our blades hit, Grimmjow kicked me in the gut sending me backwards.

"I want to kill you because one you hurt Kaya and two she loves you and im not going to stand for that" Grimmjow said attacking me again, i blocked it and stepped back. "And i want to kill him over there" Grimmjow pointed to Kensei, "Because im not going to let Kayas ex-lover live," My eyes grew wide with shock, and i felt my heart go to my stomach. 'Kaya and Kensei were lovers' i thought, looking at him, i noticed he was smirking.

"So what makes it your business Espada that we were" Kensei said stepping forward.

"Because like i said i want Kaya to be with me and she wont do that with you two still alive" Grimmjow said, thats when it hit me, i was feeling jealously at Kensei and anger at Grimmjow. I decieded it was best to take both of those emotions out on Grimmjow.

"You wont succed" I said, i put my hand infront of my face, feeling myself become stronger and stronger, feeling the hollow in me coming out. I was going to give this everything i had, then i will find her and bring her back to where she belongs, with me.