-------------------------

The class was soon over. But before we could move; professor called for me. "You guys go on. I'll catch up with you." I said grabbing my back pack and books. "Yeah. We'll be in the cafeteria." Cindy said and moved out with Shivani. I moved up to the front to find that idiot still standing hoping to find another incident to embarrass me but with professor calling me. It seemed to disappoint him. So I lifted my head a bit and smirked while passing him.

"Yes Mr. Gerald" I hopped onto his desk making him look over his papers. "Ah Ms.Karthik right. Well you're grades in bachelorette are really good. Probably the whole campus knows because of the notice board" He said and I didn't show any kind of reaction. I have already had enough fame for my grades in London. And I don't want the repeat of that here.

"As you already know; we all expect great results from you here in our campus too. We are so glad to have you in our campus and I am personally so glad to have you in my class." He stopped waiting for my reaction.

"M-Mhmmm" I replied him.

"If you need any help. Don't hesitate." He gave his smile in a creepy way. Well that was weird...

As soon as I was out of the classroom. I had a big task assigned to me. I have to find my way to the cafeteria in this big campus..

When I reached the ground floor, in the corner of my eye I got a glimpse of Chris walking the opposite direction. Soon my legs sprang up in his direction. I would have taken only ten steps, not before he disappeared in the crowd again.

What am I doing here? Following Chris. You are insane Ishaani. I shook my head frantically. Get a grip and act like a matured woman. Not like a school girl.

So with the help of high pizza smell I found my way to the cafeteria. Well nothings there to complain about this campus I think. Cafeteria was not a closed place. Instead chairs were placed in circles under the shades of trees grown there.

My eyes scanned the whole crowd trying to find either Cindy or Kath I found someone yelling my name at a distance. Placing my eyes in the direction I saw Cindy waving at me. I found her sitting with Shivani and two other guys whom I don't know. But when I reached their table I was surprised to find Kath sitting with them.

How come Cindy found Kath was my friend?

I plopped myself in the only empty seat left between Cindy and Kath. "Well Care to explain how you all are together?" I asked taking a sip of water.

Kath opened her mouth but Cindy cut her off "Lemme Explain.".

"Well. You remember me staying with my friends outside campus right?" She asked me and I nodded with a confusion.

"But Kath is staying with me" I slipped in confusion.

"Of course she is. You already know I am staying with Shivani. And these two cuties Shiva and Ivan are also dorming is with us."She finished introducing her two cute friends. I can easily predict that Shiva must have been off Indian origin.

Whoa this campus has lots of people from my place.

I love this place.

"Your friend Kath has become friends with my friends. Friends of friend's mutual friends. So we all have become friends" she completed with a sigh.

"Now I get the line." I nodded my head and Kath pushed me a tray of food.

"Oh Kath you are the best." I said taking a sip of juice she had bought for me.

"So Ishaani you're from India." It was Shiva who asked me. "Hmmm. Yeah south India precisely. And you are?" I asked him. I noticed that he resembled me of someone I already know. But I couldn't get the resemblance.

"I am from North India. But we have migrated here since the era of my grandfather. What about your family?" he responded with a genuine smile.

"My parents are in India. But they have no idea of making me come back. They want me start a life here itself" I sighed realizing I will never get to go back to India soon.

"Don't worry. You can come to our home in Florida. It's not much but at least it'll feel like you're not isolated here." He said and I nodded. Even the thought of it made me happy.

"That's cool Shiva. Maybe we all can go there. Anyway we are going to Shivani's birthday coming weekend. You guys can come it'll be fun" I had a confusion. And by the way Cindy's eyes glowed while she was talking to Shiva. Does someone has a crush?

"Oh sorry I forgot. Shivani is my sister. We are twins'" Shiva said shuffling his little sister's hair. And there I got my confusion cleared. They both look alike a lot. That's the only time Shivani looked above from her book she was reading and smiled at me.

"So Ish what happened in Class. Cindy said you got hit by a jerk" Kath asked me concern in her eyes.

"Yeah by a high class egoistic jerk. You know what..." I didn't finish because a large heart shaped Chocolate cake with strawberry icing was placed over the table we were sitting. Well we all had our mouths open because it looked so cute.

"Oh my god you guys ordered a cake?" Cindy squealed in enthusiasm. We all shook our head.

If we haven't ordered who gave this cake for us.

"Look there is a note beneath it" Ivan took the card and stared at it for a few seconds after which he burst out laughing. Soon Shiva got hold of it and he too started laughing.

"Guys what is in it?" I asked impatiently since they both where looking at the card and then at me while laughing.

"See yourself" Shiva tossed it near me. And I opened it with a frown. It was addressed to me.

Ishaani...

A small token of my love...

RV

"He's really getting into my nerves." With that I tore that note into pieces.

"Ish calm down." Kath rubbed my shoulders peacefully. My eyes scanned the ground until I found that idiot sitting with two new girls and smirking at me. I stood up from my chair and was ready to smack his face until I see a bump in his head. But Kath pulled me down again.

"No Ishaani. You are not going to let some idiot spoil your mood here. Just ignore him"

She's right. I should act cool in situations like this. So gulped my juice in a single turn and cooled down the anger boiling inside.

"Can I take a piece of this delicious cake Ishaani?" Cindy pouted her lips like a kid for which she earned a big glare from me. Instead she started giggling and I noticed that Shiva and Ivan had already started ravishing half of the cake themselves.

"Guys?" I cried desperately. They all started to giggle which made me lose it and I started to laugh with them. But I didn't even touch a single piece of cake.

"You guys carry on. I still have to get my schedule" I stood up picking up my bag.

"We'll meet you in class. Remember this is the only class I have with you so be quick" Kath ushered me. I nodded and said bye to Ivan and Shiva knowing that they will not join us in the next class.

"Ishaani." Shiva cried making me stop.

"Yeah" I turned and asked him.

"Don't forget to come to our home this weekend. Our mom will be excited to have you with us." He said grinning.

"I'll not miss it for sure" I replied with grin and ran to the office.

I never thought I'll make this many friends on my first day... I have a feeling that this year is gonna be great...

--------------------

Hey guys...

So how was today's episode.

Please do comment and vote.

Love ya all

Sizzlingblacky.