Chapter 11 : Weapon for Each One

Kiki POV

As Calista gave me a sword and ran, I held it in my hand with Leona by my side. "Are you okay mom?" She asked. I nodded, "We should help." "But you'll get hurt." She said. "Its okay..."

I ran of with her following behind. Suddenly, a swarm of shadow souls appeared. I slashed the sword and watched them disintegrate. "How odd..." I mummbled. I then ran to everyone else to help.

Leona POV

Is my mom crazy? She'll get hurt! I ran to my mothers side to protect her. Suddenly, I saw Calista jumping off of light blue circles with ancient words on it. After she stepped on them, they would dissappear. It seemed to be that she was heading to the shelter.

Suddenly, I felt something heavy on my hands. I looked and saw a black bedrock sword. I held it up as it shined. As I got mesmerized by the sword, I was knocked down. I saw a shadow night with a sword at hand.

"Give up, little girl." She smirked. Suddenly, she slashed at me. My instincts kicked up and I blocked her sword. The shadow knights eyes widened. She stepped back and charged at me.

I rolled over to the side and tuned into werewolf form. She saw that and stayed still. Then, I tackled her to the ground.

Meanwhile...

Calista POV

As I arrived at the shelter, everyone was staying still. Nobody had weapons, so I gave each one of them a weapon that would fit them. I kept the door opened and drank a potion of speed while sprinting off of the circles.