Chapter 5 : Final Song

Calista POV

We were finally done. Grid smirked at me. I knew exactly what she was thinking. GarMau song it is! We both made the instruments dissappear except for the microphone.

Suddenly, a piano and a chair popped out of nowhere. Grid got on the chair. Then, she sent me a mind message, You know what song. I nodded and took out my microphone. "This song is dedicated to a certain kind of sadness. Nah! Im joking. This song is actually for any ship or couple out there." I stared at Garroth and Aphmau.

They realized that I was staring at them and they blushed. I caught a glimpse of Laurance who was staring right at me. Uh oh... Casanova approaching... Then he got out of his seat and left.

Laurance POV

I knew exactly what Calista was doing. She stared at Garroth and Aphmau, who started to blush. Then, I stared at Calista. Suddenly, Grids voice went into my head, Go do a duet with Calista. I know she's going to be happy. Oh and the song is Just a Dream.

My eyes moved over to Grid, who was smiling at me. She had powers. Of course she sent that message. I went of my chair and sneaked to the side of the stage. Grid used her powers to give me a microphone and nodded.

Grid POV

Calista is going to be surprised... hehehe...

Calista POV

After I saw Laurance move out, Grid nodded to me a few minutes later. I nodded back. Preparing to sing every word of the song. I was actually nervousited (Pinkie Pie reference) about it. Then, Grid started to play.

When the first words came up. A mans voice came out instead. I looked to my right and saw Laurance singing. Everyone went on the dance floor. Even Garroth got the courage to ask Aphmah to dance.

Cue the Music
( Bold : Laurance, Italic : Calista, Underline : Both)

I was thinking bout you,
Thinking bout me,
Thinking bout us,
What we gonna be.

Opened my eyes,
It was only just a dream.

Travelled back,
Down that road.
Will you come back,
No one knows.

I realized,
It was only just a dream.

I was at the top,
And now its like
Im in the basement.

Number one spot,
Now your finding
My replacement.

I swear now that
I cant take it,
Knowing somebody's
Got my baby.

Now you aint around,
Baby I cant think.
I should've put it down,
Should've got that ring.

Cause I can still feel it in the air,
She your pretty face,
Run my fingers through your hair.

My lover,
My life,
My baby,
My wife.

You left me uptight,
Cause I know that it just
Aint right.

I was thinking bout you,
Thinking bout me,
Thinking bout us,
What we gonna be.

Opened my eyes,
It was only just a dream.

So I travelled back,
Down that road.
Will you come back,
No one knows.

I realized,
It was only just a dream.

Princess of O'khasis (A Minecraft Diaries Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें