Kevin Durant for Aaniyah

"Momma!" Kendavis called as I was scooping apple sauce into a bowl for my other baby boy, KJ.

I had a pair of four year old twins that were the loves of my life other than my boyfriend of five years, Kevin Durant.

"In the kitchen, baby!" I yelled.

"Can't find my shoes!" He yelled from the living room and I sighed.

"Ask daddy to help you!" I yelled.

"I asked and he said he busy." Kendavis said and walked into the kitchen dressed cutely in a plaid shirt white little khaki shorts.

His hair was short and his eyes the color of milk chocolate.

They both looked so much like Kevin, it was ridiculous.

I placed the apple sauce on the table and he reached for my hand.

I took his little hand and walked upstairs with him and I saw Kevin and KJ in the den, playing trucks together.

"I thought you said daddy was busy?" I asked him, looking down at him.

He looked back at me.

"Daddy said that." He said.

"Go play with your brother." I said and nudged him into the den.

"Kevin we need to talk." I said and he looked up at me and whispered something into KJ's ear.

KJ waved at me and I smiled.

KJ and Kendavis were fraternal twins.

"Hey baby boy." I said and Kendavis sat beside his brother and they began to play with the numerous amounts of hot wheels and other cars that Kevin bought.

Kevin stood and followed me into our room and I shut the door.

"You told Kendavis you were busy when he needed your help." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Kevin shrugged.

"I was busy." He said and I shook my head.

"You weren't even busy." I said.

"Yes I was. KJ wanted me to play with him."

"You could've helped Kendavis and played with KJ." I said.

"Why don't you call Melvin over? Kendavis calls him daddy anyway." He grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"He calls him daddy because you don't act like one to him." I snapped.

"Or because he isn't my son." He spat and I glared at him.

"Not your son? Kevin you are the only man I've ever been with." I hissed.

"Are you sure?" Kevin asked.

"Yes I'm sure! He looks like KJ and you!" I spat.

"Look, I don't have time for this." Kevin said and began to walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Far away from you and I'm taking my son." He said and stormed out our bedroom.

I sat onto our bed, sulking as I thought about our little argument over and over.

--

It had been three months since I last spoke to Kevin or saw KJ.

I missed them both even though Kevin was being a major A-hole.

I was the bigger person and asked for him to come back so we could work things out.

Kendavis was intensely watching Mickey Mouse when the door bell rang

I jogged to the door and opened it, revealing KJ and Kevin.

I smiled at both my boys and hugged KJ.

After I finished embracing KJ, I loved out the way and let them inside.

"Kendavis is watching tv." I said and KJ bounced to the living room where his brother was.

Kevin and I stared at each other.

"I'm sorry." He said and I nodded.

"You should be. Kendavis loves you and it hurts him when you favor KJ more than him." I said.

"I know and I was stupid for saying that Kendavis wasn't mine. I know you aren't a liar, Aaniyah and I know you would never lie to me." Kevin said and I took his large hand in mine and allowed him to smash his plump lips on mine.

Here ya go Aaniyah! I hope you like it.
- Dani 💕