Nick Young for Trezher

Q&A along with a few Dates

I held my LA Lakers Tervis cup filled with strawberry lemonade in my hand along with my phone while my gold Steve Madden "Bitter" stilettos clicked against the tile floor of the Staples Center.

Today I was going to fill in for Serena Winters, the woman who usually hosts Lakers' Nation, because she had came down with the flu.

I was nervous. I've worked at the Staples Center for two years and I've never interacted with any of the players - today I was going to interact with a certain 6'7 shooting guard, small forward with thick dark brown hair.

I sipped some of my lemonade as I went into the room where Nick and I were supposed to have the interview.

I took a deep breath as I placed my Tervis cup down.

Just remember. Look at the questions and everything will be fine.

I grabbed the questions that Serena wrote for me and grabbed my purple pen and a purple and pink Five Star notebook.

I hope this goes well.

Slowly, I sat in one of the tall chairs and sat on one, crossing my leg and pulling down my gold Minty Meets Munt Metallic body con skirt a little.

I sat up straight and fixed my black Rare London lace-top body leotard that was inside my skirt.

Out of nervousness, I ran my hand through my loosely curled black a-line bob that stopped about an inch above my neck and took a deep breath.

Pushing up my glasses, the door opened and a casually dressed Nick Young came in.

I hopped off the chair and smiled, sticking my hand out when I approached him.

"Good morning, Mr. Young! I'm Trezher and I'll be Serena's proxy for this interview." I said, happily and Nick smiled and politely shook my hand.

"Good morning and you can call me Nick. Mr. Young makes me sound old." Nick deadpanned and I smiled, not showing how awkward I felt.

"Okay, Nick. Let's have a seat and get this interview started!" I said, enthusiastically.

I turned and heard footsteps behind me.

I sat in the chair by my Tervis cup notebook, questions, pen, and iPhone while Nick took the seat across from me, sitting back in his chair, relaxed.

At least one of us was at ease. I took a deep breath and put a smile on my face, as I grabbed the notebook, questions, and my pen.

I uncapped the pen and put the end of the pen into my mouth.

Ugh. Unprofessional, Trezher.

I removed the pen from my mouth and looked into amused brown eyes.

"Okay, Nick. I'm ready whenever you are." I said, nervously and Nick looked amused.

"You're the one with the questions." Nick said and I blushed, embarrassed.

"R-Right." I said, looking down at the first question and back up at Nick.

"You've been playing for the Lakers for a while now, how do you like it?" I awkwardly asked and Nick leaned forward, making me lean back a tad.

"It's amazing. I'm having a lot of fun playing for the NBA and I'm very blessed." Nick stated and I nodded, paraphrasing his answer on a sheet of notebook paper.

"I prayed a lot and waited for this amazing opportunity. I don't want to take it for granted." Nick said and I smiled and scribbled down a short version of his response.