Chapter 9

(Yes, its still January 14, 2015)

"Bekah, did I ever mention how much I love you?" I asked, leaving her with a confused face. I slowly walked towards her. At first, I was confused too. But now I finally see it.

"Bekah, you are so beautiful. You care about me so much. You have always been so kind to me." I whispered, our faces only inches apart. We got closer by the second. Did she feel the same about me? Well, I guess I will find out.

I then grabbed her face and pulled it to mine, letting our lips crash together. It was suprising because she didn't pull away. Does she love me back? Finally, after a minute, she grabbed my face and pulled closer to me.

"I love you Bekah." I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

~*~

I woke up next to my beautiful Bekah. I looked into her beautiful, shimmering, blue eyes. She smiled, and I smiled in return. I then brushed her curly blonde hair out of her face.

"I love you Bekah. I love you so much" I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back. I then looked at the time. 10:07.

"Bekah, we should get back home. It's ten o clock." I whispered once again.

"Alright." She replied, getting up and getting dressed.

~*~

We finally arrived home. Niklaus, Kol, and Elijah were waiting for us at the door.

"Did you have fun?" Kol asked.

"Tons." I said, then laughed with Bekah.