Chapter 4

Meliodas's POV

"I barely touched them!" I protested.

(Y/N) crossed her arms to show that wasn't the obvious case.

"Okay...well, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have invaded your space and..."

Your POV

"Wait! I'm fine with just a sorry," you quickly interrupted. "That was going to be a half-ass apology anyway."

Meliodas laughed, brushing his fingers through his blonde hair. You blushed and decided to ask some things about him.

"So, uh...how old are you exactly? No offense, but you're pretty short," you pointed out.

He laughed loudly at this statement then relaxed to answer your question.

"Hmm...let's see.." He rubbed his chin in thought.

"Ah! over 3,000 years old! That's about right."

Your jaw dropped and you blinked a few times. "You're lying! Pfft, you're probably 10 years old! I mean, you look pretty young..really young!"

Meliodas patted your head. "That's my age! What about you?"

You are still dumbstruck from the fact that this boy answered with '3,000 yrs old.' You weren't sure if you could even believe that number, but decided to accept it to avoid any trouble.

You answered, "I'm (Y/A)..not as old as you I guess..." 

He nodded and put his hands behind his head to support it.

"So um..." you continued,"May I hear the story of how the Seven Deadly Sins became known as the most evilest, scariest, meaniest, crue-"

"Okay! Okay! I get it," Meliodas said,stopping your description.

"Well, we were walking in a castle and we went inside this room. We found an important guy dead with spears thrusted through him and...yeah! We were accused on killing him since we were the last ones there. Then people thought we wanted to overthrow the kingdom and gain power," Meliodas ranted.

You face palmed. "May I have more details? Who is this dead guy?"

He closed his eyes. "You ask a lot of questions don't you? The guy was the Zaratras, the Great Holy Knight."

You remember your parents telling you the announcement of dangerous criminals wandering around the kingdom of convicting such a crime.

"Meliodas...why were you guys at the castle?" you asked.

"We were heeding an order to meet up with him at the castle. But unfortunately, we found him murdered.."

You bandaged up his shoulder and examined his face. "This was ten years ago, wasn't it? You look like you haven't aged a bit..especially the age you are."

Meliodas changed his expression to a stern one.

"Well, thanks for caring for me (Y/N)! he said, changing the subject.

He just totally dropped the subject and ignored it. I may have hit a nerve.

Author's Note:

Okay so that's this chapter!
I hope it was okay I'm pretty tired so yeah xD Plez comment and vote! I'll update soon.

(*EDITED!* This chapter was edited quite a lot from its original script to improve any errors. Apologies for the inconvenience.)