Chapter 4

*NEXT DAY*
Raylin's POV
We started practicing today. Every sport in one field. When it was time for lunch, I couldn't find Hayes so I went and found Dylan. When me and Dylan started walking, I saw Hayes. He was talking to his friends. All of them had their shirts off. I was mostly staring at Hayes. Dang he has abs. "Raylin quit staring at Hayes' abs." Dylan whispered to me. "Shut up deendong!" I yelled and punched his arm. (Deendong is what country people call other people sometimes.) hayes looked at me. "Hey babe." He said walking to me. "Heyyyy." I said giving Dylan a death glare. "I'm going to get lunch." I said and walked away. Dylan walked beside me. So did Hayes. "I saw you staring at me." Hayes whispered In my ear. I blushed. "I know you like what you see." He whispered in my ear again. "Your a Wierdo." I said grabbing a bun for my hamburger. "I'm your Wierdo." He said back. "True." I said back. "Hey Hayes. Mackenzie (the most popular cheerleader) said grabbing his hand. He jerked back. "I'm taken Mackenzie." He said walking and sitting beside me. "Fine." She said. She walked over to Dylan. "Hey Dylan." She said. "I'm not interested." He said looking at me. He was interested. He was doing it for me. He knew I didn't like her. She walked of to Jonathan. "Thanks dyls." I said to Dylan. "No thanks from me?" Hayes said. "Thanks." I said kissing his cheek. One of the other cheerleaders walked over to dylan. "Hey." She said. "Hey." He smiled back. "Date her she's nice and pretty." I whispered in Dylan's ear. He laughed. "Can I get your number Tori?" He asked. He have her his phone. She put it in and walked away. Okay then. Lol. I grabbed Dylan's phone and went on snapchat. I took a selfie and said "your the best brother ever. I love you so much." And saved it. I set it as his wallpaper. He took his phone back. He looked at his wallpaper. He locked his phone and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you too sista." He said. "I want you to be my wallpaper." Hayes said sticking his bottom lip out. I took his phone. I told Dylan to take a picture. I went over to Hayes and put my hand on his chest. He put his arms around my waist. He was still shirtless. The picture took. I posted it on Instagram and captioned it, "your the best boyfriend ever. I love you so much. -Raylin Johnson❤️" I went on snapchat and captioned the picture, "•forever and always•" and saved it. I set it as his wallpaper and gave him back his phone. We sat back down to eat.
~~~~~~~thanks you guys for the reads. I love yall.
~~~~destiny❤️