Chapter 2

Raylin's POV
"Aren't we going to a football game later?" I asked Hayes. "Yeah I think so." He said. I just looked around to look at who was here. "It probably is going to be crowded so you can sit In my lap." Hayes said. "Thanks hayhay." I said pinching his cheeks. I was embarrassing him. He just smiled. "That's your nickname for me?" He asked looking with a surprised look. "Yea." I said. "What's your nickname for me?" I asked. "Poopface." He said laughing. "Thanks." I said pretending to be hurt. "I'm just kidding." He said hugging me. "My nickname for you is babe." He said winking. Dang. He was hot. "We should get to know eachother better." I said. "Then we can become more than friends." Hayes mumbled. "I heard that." I said getting up from the bench we were sitting on. "Everyone sit down and listen." Coach said. "We are going to a football game. We need the girls to sit in the boys Laps, okay?" He said. "Yes sir." All the boys said. We got in a line and walked to the field. I sat in Hayes' lap. He scared me by putting his strong tan arms around my waste, causing me to jump. "Sorry for scaring you." He said laughing. "It's okay." I said laughing. We watched our cheerleaders walk down the stadium and got on the field and did their cheer. "D-A-V-I-D-S-O-N D-A-Y" they spelled out and threw eachother in the air. I was thinking of my family when I realized that Dylan was here. I totally forgot!!! After the ball game we could meet up with our friends and do a bonfire.
*skips to bonfire*
"Are you going to your friends HayHay?" I asked Hayes. "I'm staying with you." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I wanna become really good friends." He said. "Okay." I said. "Is it okay if we go find my brother?" I asked Hayes. "Yeah. Who is he?" He asked. "Dylan Johnson." I responded. "NO FREAKING WAY!!" He yelled. "Yeah way." I said while walking away to find Dylan.

~~~~hey guys. Updating again. Love y'all

~~~~~~~destiny❤️