Chapter 10: we do alot for love

Jacks POV:

"Mads let's go!" I shouted up the stairs, I need to take her to dance.

"Coming!" She yelled back at me

A few minutes later I heard her running down the stair way.

I stood up from the kitchen counter and stuffed my phone in my back pocket.

"Ready?" She asked and threw her bag over her shoulder.

"Mhm" I mumbled

-

After I dropped her off at dance class, I decided to surprise Emily at her house with roses to show her parents how much I love her. That's the first step to our plan. And Mallory is suppose to do the same to Johnson.

I went to Walmart to buy a bundle of roses and I got pink and orange because there her two favorite colors.

As soon as I exited the store, I drove off to Emily's house.

-

When I pulled up on the drive way I shut my jeep, my baby, off and walked up to the door, roses in hand.

I rang the doorbell twice and Emily's mom answered.

"Hello Jack!" Emily's mom greeted me with a hug. I don't understand this arranged marriage thing. Her parents seem to love me whenever I come over.

"How are you?" I asked gently

"I'm good, couldn't be better" she grinned

"So umm where's Emily?" I asked looking in the house

"Oh she went out with Jack someplace, the other Jack, of course" she smiled that sweet smile again

"Oh alright well when she comes back will you give these to her?"

"Yeah.. yeah I will... Bye Jack"

"Bye" I nodded and walked off and as I did Emily's mom slammed the door behind me.

I felt a tear slip from my cheek.

Why am I crying? I hate crying. I feel so damn weak.

I hopped in my car and drove off to Sammy's. I need to let loose and smoke and forget all this.

💫

Emily's Moms POV:

Not giving those flowers to my daughter. She needs one love only and that is JJ.

------

A/n:

HI!!!

A new update!!! Can't wait for thanksgiving tomarow I get to see my cousin brinley!!!!

Have a good day

Bye comment vote and follow

-  alexis💜