Chapter 6: The Crazy Marathon part 1 & New friends

Noami's POV:
I covered my ears like everyone else as the loud irritated boomed sound echo in the building until it stop as a man with lavender hair and mustache with no mouth appeared. I find this interesting, I never knew someone can be born without a mouth. I stayed closed to Killua who was paying attention to the announcer like everyone else in here.
"The entry for the hunter application has ended. The hunter exam will began now. And a final caution; if your short on luck and/or ability , you can be seriously injured or be dead. If you accept the risk, please follow me. For those who refuse please go to the elevator." He explained and started to run in a strangely or inhumanly way. The people in the front started to run as well. " I neglected to introduce myself. My name is Satotz and I will lead you to the second phase of the exam." He said.
" W-wait second phase? Where is the first phase?" One of the application asked. "It's already starting." Satotz answered. Eh so this is the first phase running? I thought it was going to be interesting but I think the second phase going to be interesting once the first is over. I see Killua on his strakeboard just riding along but leaving me behind a bit.
I wonder if I met someone who the same age as me, I don't want to think it's just me and Killua. I let out a soft sigh until I heard someone called out to me. " Hey you!" I looked up to see a girl who about the same age as me and she has long bright orange haired that's in pigtails with a white moon crescent hairclip on the left  and has golden eyes, she almost look familiar like I knew her from somewhere? "M-me?" I studder out as she nodded at me with a bright smile." Yeah you, your the same age as me and my friend Gon." She said happily as I blink at her. "E-eh?" I said in confused tone. "Hi there" A boy with spike greenisg-black hair and has innocent brown eyes said with a grin. "O-oh hello." I answered back. "My name Emiko Tsukiko but my friends called me Emi-chan."The girl, Emiko said cheerfully. "And I'm Gon Freecss, it's nice to meet you." Gon said happily still grinning. "Oh my name Noami Yuko but people call me Noa-chan." I answered back with a light smile. The three of us started up a chatting as we run along in the marathon  like everyone else, for the first time it felt good to talk to someone who same age as me, maybe I can make friends...I don't know but I try.
Killua's POV:
Just riding along on my strakeboard and minding my own business with my hands in my pockets as everyone else runs, you know they could have brought something with them if we was going to run a marathon..." Hey Noa-chan...." I turn my head to left but she wasn't there now i'm paincing a bit. Where is she?! Did I loose her?! How can I be stupid to forget she could get lost in this marathon with a crowd of people here! Plus someone would touch my cute innocent Noa-chan! Before I could turn my strakeboard around I heard familiar laughter that's only on the other side of me only 2 back of the first row. I turn my head to see my Noa-chan smiling with a girl and boy who's same age as her. I was about to move back until a loud annoying voice shouted at me.
" Hey kid! Why are you using a skateboard? That's cheating! This is an endurance test!" The old man with short spike black hair and brown eyes in a dark blue business suit with a brown suitcase in his right hand. I just ignored him and went on."No it isn't Leorio." The boy with spike haired said to the old man. " Yeah, the Satotz-san say just follow him."The girl with orange hair said to him finishing the boy next to her sentences. " Gon! Emi-chan!who side are you two on!" He yelled over at them. " Leorio-san please don't yell at him!" Noami  said to the old man as well. " Oh hello there, who are you?" The old man said in happy tone. Don't you dare flirt with my innocent girl! Before she could answered him, I cut her off. "Noa-chan you shouldn't leave me like that I was worried about you" I spoke as I move over to them on my skateboard." I'm sorry Killua." Noami said apologize to me. " It's alright" I said then looked over at the other two who she was running with, " How old are you two?" I asked them.
" I'm twelve." The spike haired boy said with a grin."So am I." The bright orange haired girl said happily. same age as me and Noa-chan, I flipped off my skateboard and caught it as I started running with them. " That was cool!" I heard both him and the girl compliment me."I'm Killua." I introduced myself to them."I'm Gon." The boy with spike haired replied. " And I'm Emiko but people call me Emi-chan." The orange haired girl replied as well." You seem to know Noa-chan?" Emiko asked me as I nodded at her. " Why yes she my childhood friend and my Noa-chan after all." I said smiple."K-Killua!"Noami exclaimed softly as she blush. Hehe cute...." My? What does that mean?" Both Gon and Emiko asked me. Are they innocent? I should drop this conversation then. "Never mind, let's talk about something esle." I suggested as they nodded in agreement. I  feel like I'm forgetting something oh yeah that loud old man.
" Hey old man what's your name?" I asked him.
"I'm no old man, I'm a teenager like you!" He exclaimed angery.
"Sure you are." I said in a simple tone at him.
"Killua." Noami said in a soft scold voice at me.
"Sorry."I pouted slightly at her but I do enjoy her attention though it was scolding.
(........)
Third point of view:
It been 6 hours since the exam started and Noami, Killua, Gon, and Emiko was talking while running in the lesser and lesser crowd of applications right now. Emiko notices someone from the other applications behind her to see a familiar blonda haired male and red haired girl coming closed. "Cele-chan! Kurapika!" Emiko said as the other 3 turn their attention to see A blonda haired boy and red haired girl she called  happily. "Ah Kurapika, Cele-chan." Gon said with a grin. "Cele-chan I like you to meet Noa-chan and Killua." She said to the two slightly tall older teens," Noa-chan, Killua this is Kurapika and that's Celestia but she likes to be called Cele-chan." Emiko turn back to the other two. " Yo." Killua said smiple." H-hello." Noami said with a little studder.
"Nice to meet you two." Celestia said with a light smile. "Same here." Kurapika nodded at them as Killua and Noami nodded back at him in agreement. Gon started up a chat as they run while they chat Noami started to notice Leorio wasn't keeping up which made her worried. " Is he going to be okay?" Noami asked in a worried tone as she asked Gon and Emiko who stopped in their tracks to look at the older male behind them and this caught Killua's attention. The white haired boy pouted as his angel was worried about that old man which he didn't like that one bit, he let out a huffed then looked back forward." Leave him he done for." Killua said smiple but there was a hint of jealously in his voice. But Gon and Emiko didn't replied back to him as they wait for Leorio to stand as Noami looked at him shock."But Killua." She said looking back at him. Then a loud 'Thud' sound echo as it caught all of their attention as they looked back at Leorio who made that sound from dropping his suitcase and was sweating and breathing heavy as well. " Screw This, I'm going to become a Hunter!" He said as he stand up and run fast passed them. "Ah Leo left his suitcase." Emiko said in surprised tone. " I got it." Gon said as he pulled his fishing pole from behind him then used it too catch the suitcase then rail back to them. " Cool!" Killua exclaimed. " Wow." Noami said in amazed tone. " There we don't have to worry about leaving Leorio's suitcase." Gon said with a grin.
" Hey Gon can I borrow your pole sometime." Killua asked as Gon turn his attention to him." If you let see your stakeborad too. " He said to him. " Deal." Killua agreed. Both Emiko and Noami smile at the two boys until a ieda stuck her." Hey hey let's have a race to the exit." Emiko said happily. " That's a good I ieda, the loser have to buy the winner food." Gon suggested as will. " I'm in." Killua said accepting the challenge then turn to Noami," What about you Noa-chan?"asked her. Noami thought about then have a small smile and nodded. " Sure." Noami agreed to the challenge as well.
" One..." Both girls said starting it off." Two......." Both boys said as all of them ready themselves.
"Three.....GO!" They all said as they started to run down the cave.

[ Well that's it for this chapter, sorry for making you wait everyone, I know you was impaient but I was having writer block and was doing things around the house but now I'm back and going to continue the story. Hope you enjoy this chapter I work hard on it so leave a comment to tell me what you think  or vote please and thank you if you read it.☺]