♤ Character Information 3:

Celestia Higashi

Gender: Female

Age: 17 (Beginning) 19 ( current but later)

Height: 5' 5 ( 165 cm)

Weight: 50 kg

Brithday: December 12

Sign: Sagittarius

Blood type: A

Affiliation: Princess of Mars ( formally)
Kurta clan ( Formally)
Hunter Association ( now)
Nostrade Family ( later)

Occupation: blacklist hunter
Neon Nostrade's second body guard ( later)

Known as: Princess Celestia ( by martain people on Mars)
Warrior of Mars
Cele-chan ( by Kurapika, Gon, Noami, Emiko, Killua, Leorio)
Firey-chan ( by Hisoka )
Princess of Fire ( by the martain people and dark knights)
Dark Phoenix Queen ( by the dark kingdom and knights that caughter her and brainwash her turning her evil.)
Cele-nee ( by Neon since she look like a older and mature sister figure to her but this is later)

Looks:
Celestia is a beautiful young girl with long silky red hair that's at the middle of her back and has lovely red - violet eyes. She has prefect decilate porcelain color skin tone, delicate rosy cheeks, and tiny doll nose. Celestia has a slender & slim average hourglass body with light curves and medium size chest.

Presonlity:
Celestia is a clam, friendly, brave young girl who's kind-heart, loving, and caring. She's helpful in anyway she can if you need something or have a problem, take responsibility and mature at her age but sometimes she can be childish but will drop it when time for important business. Celestia is loyal and trustworthy and will comfart or cheer you when you need it, protective of her friends and family that she cares for and will become serious and anger at the same time which mean you better run because she is burning rage and this surprised others that a clam girl can be scary.

Family: Raye Higashi (Mother; Alive)
Jun ( Jadeite) Higashi (Father; Alive)

Nen: Mars Warrior Nen

Weapon & Abilities:
Scarlet Flame Archery: It's a legendary archery that the legendary female warrior of Mars used to protect the Kingdom & galaxy.

Flame Rain Storm: It's a ability that the user shoot flaming arrow into the sky as it mupilited into sharp flaming arrows and rain down on the enemy causing alot of damage if the enemy survice and deadly affect.

Blaze Phoenix: It's a ability when the user shooting fire arrows at the enemy and set them on fire, it's a deadly affect.

Scarlet Flame Sniper: It's a ability that the user used her archer to fire flaming arrows at the enemy, it cause alot of damage from a far distances or end up as a deadly affect.

Flaming Snake Fire Arrow: It's a ability that the user shoot a flaming arrow toward the enemy as it create itself into a snake, it cause a lot of damage or deadly affect since the user can control and direct it as well.

Raging Fire Storm: It's a ability when the user shoot a lot of arrows up into the sky as it blazed in furious rage as it rains down upon the enemy, It's deadly affective and cause extreme damage.

Mars Sheild: It's a ability that the user can used to summoned a reddish-gold to protect herself from the enemies attacks.

Flaming Ruby Crystal Sniper: It's a ability when the user's archery is transformed from a originally archery into a ruby crystal archery as it activated the fire arrows will become crystallized form, it cause alot of damage to the enemy since it sharp and deadly.

Bio: Celestia is a beautiful young girl in Kurta clan that men wanted to date or married her but she nicely refused them, girls envies her because of her beauty along with her clam and caring presonlity of her. She is Kurapika's childhood friend along with Pairo.

Background:
Celestia is a beautiful young girl who doesn't remember her past or where she came from, she only remember ending up in the brush in the Kurta clan unexpected to them, they thought she was a enemy but she turn out to be a homeless girl with no memberly of where she came from or how she got there. The clan got together and talk about the little girl then decide to take the lil Celestia in. The leader adopted her and raise her and teach her but come to find out she is a excellent in archery in tradget practices and combat as well. She became friends with Kurapika and Pairo. Everything was normal and okay until it all end when a group called Phantom group since their eyes was vulnerable and a massacred since she was hiding in the brushes the only difference that she didn't have scarlet eyes but her eyes is closed to it. It was only her and Kurapika was the only survives. She plague to get revenge for the Kurta clan and find their scarlet eyes.

[ ◇ That was my third princess warrior character, please leave a comment or vote on what do you think of her and her past and her skills along with her weapon and abilities.]