♡ My Oc Character Information

Noami Yuko

Gender: Female

Age: 12

Brithday: August  24

Sign: Virgo 

Height: 5'0

Weight: 101.4

Blood type: A

Occupation: Princess of Saturn ( formally )
Servant of the Zoldyck family / Killua's Fiance (formally)
Hunter ( Now)
Known as:
Princess Noami ( by the people on Saturn)
Nao-chan ( by Queen Hotaru and King Noashi, Killua,Emiko,Celestia, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio also Illumi)
Nee-chan ( by Alluka & Kalluto)
Bunny-chan or Angel-chan ( by Hisoka)
Warrior of Destruction & Rebirth
Queen of Deadly silence & Darkness Mistress Nyx ( By evil soldiers that took over Saturn and awaken her dark side.)

Looks:
Noami is a beautiful young 12 year old girl with short silky lalic hair that's at her face length with a white bunny hairclip on the left side of her head and has lovely light cerise eyes, She has decilate milky white color skin tone and soft rosy cheeks with a cute tiny doll nose.Noami has soft tiny pale pink lips and has a slender petite hourglass body figure with small gentle curves and medium size chest.

Presonlity:
Noami is a timid gentle soft spoken kind-heart girl who's quite and friendly but can be shy at the first time but she'll open up a bit more once she comfortable with you. She's is sweet, caring, and likes to be helpful in any way,Noami is loyal and trustworthy, protective of the ones she cares about and will become mad or serious once you messed with her or the people she cares about which shock other people that a sweet quite girl can be deadly and dangerous.

Family:
Hotaru Yuko( Tomoe) ( Mother;Alive)
Noashi Yuko ( Father;Alive)

Nen: Saturn Warrior Nen

Weapon & Abilitie:
Silence Glaive : It's a scythe that's called a silent scythe.

Press Crusher: It a fast sonic waves attacks that cause alot of damage to the enemy.

Death Break Drive: It's a attack that the user dash toward the enemy and send alot of damage.

Silence Buster: It's a sonic waves energy that cause alot of psychical damage toward the enemy.

Silence Wall: It's a strong invisible shield that's protects the user from the enemies attacks.

Death Break Massacre: It's a strong and deadly attack that user aura and strength increased as there will be pitch black-red sharp needles surround the enemy and attack every where making a blood merciless messed and death.

Death Ribbon Revolution: It's a death sentence when the user has a black string wrapped around her fingers as it represent the enemy's life wrong false move or tired to cut it mean your life is over.

Death Reborn Revolution: It's a attack that cause both user and enemy life to end by that same black string that surround them but the user will be reborn again or come back the same.

Silence Glaive Surprise: It's a highly destructive attack that takes alot of full strength and power to seen off a deadly exposition, it's deadly affect on both user and enemy.

Heavenly Heal: It's a energy power that surround the user and heal the wounds and restores your strength and power as the user recover fully.

Bio:
Noami is a beautiful gentle and kind-hearted young girl who is adored by anyone who comes across her. She also hated by girls who envied her looks and gentle presonlity that she had. Alot of boys asked her hand in marriage because of her beautiful and her high status she had but she nicely refused them.

Background:
Noami is a young girl who doesn't remember where she came from the only thing she remember was being in the Zoldyck family flower garden sound asleep and that's all she knows. She only feel that she wasn't normal or wasn't from Earth but she been getting flashback or dreams that show hints of her childhood and where she from also she notices a sign on her forehead once in a while when she remember something or in danger. The Zoldyck family described her as a very unlimited dangerous and deadly ability for a young girl her age but still a gentle quite.

Well that my Oc information for you ^_^, Leave a comment about what you think of her and thanks for reading this story I'll update later when I'm out of school later today again thanks you. ^_^