Chapter 1: Unexpected Confuses

Third point of view:

A young beautiful girl with short silky lilac hair that's at her face length with a white bunny hair clip on the left side of her head and lovely light cerise eyes was humming a soft tune to herself as she water the lively colorful flowers in the flower garden in a large backyard of a large mansion.

Noami Yuko, the young girl name, live in the Zoldyck family , the famous assinsin family that's dangerous and deadly. She been living there for 8 years since she was small like 4 year old but at that time she doesn't remember much about her past or how she end up at the Zoldyck house unexpected. they told her she was in their flower garden sound asleep, Naomi became the personal servant to the the heir of Zoldyck, Killua which she doesn't mind, both of them became close but keep it a secret since he wasn't allowed to have friends which she question to herself wondering why but she keep it to herself and enjoy spending time with him. As the lilac haired girl continue to water the flowers until she felt a presence behind her as she stop.

"Who there?" She said firmly and blank voice at who ever behind her.

"It's me Noa-chan." The familiar voice of her young master, she turn around to see the white haired boy in front of her.

"Oh, young master, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to used that tone with you." She said with a soft smile upon her tiny lips. A light pink blush tainted the white haired boy's cheeks but he shook it off.

"It's okay. " Killua said looking a different direction.

Killua has a crush on the lilac haired girl ever since she mystery pop out of nowhere in the flower garden and become a servant of his family, when ever she near him or with him he feels funny like butterflies in his stomach.

"So what bring you here young master? Do you need something?" Naomi asked him with a question look on her face.

"Wh-what? Oh yeah I do." He said turn back to her with a grin.

"Hehe, then what is it." She giggled lightly at him.

Killua's POV:

I felt my cheeks heated up once again as I felt my heart skip a beat she when she giggle...Man why does she have to be so cute and innocent I couldn't help myself when i'm around her, she make me go crazy. I feel in love with her ever since she arrived her in a at my home unexpectedly.

She like an angel with a soft gentle voice of hers and has a sweet innocent personality, it made me feel bad to let her live around here when here always blood shed and murder around here but she seem not brother by it and still smile.

Dad like her, Mom adored her, Alluka & Kalluto love her and called her nee-chan , Piggy ( Milluki) likes her but I don't like him near her or a her to dress up in cosplay, even Illumi likes her and adored her two which is surprising to me. The servants around her does too and there not any negative words to say about her since she's always good and obeying.

I came out here where she at since mom told Noa-chan to water her flower garden which she accept because she loves flowers but her favorite flowers a those aster flowers which are purple and gentle like her, so I thought I can drop by to see if she won't to stop what she's doing and hangout with me. Anyway back to where we doing.

"Let's hang out next to my favorite large tree what do you say?" I asked her as I wait for the response from her.

"Sure Young master, I'll love too." She said as she seat the water pot down next to the flower garden four cm away from it. Naomi turn back to me.

"Okay let's go." I replied. We both walked away from the garden on to greenish grass over to the forest filled with tall large trees and walked over to the large tree that I hangout in the middle of forest and it's far from my home will not too far.