Chapter 7-shopping

Depuis le début

“Did you see Amelia’s mind how did she know on what I was going to do?” I asked. This is outrageous! She can’t be a physic!

“I well she saw a flash of you with her backpack with a pair of scissors.” Edward replied.

“How?” I asked.

“I don’t know I think she is starting to hear my thoughts. She must have a power of some sort.” He replied. I wonder what her power is if she has one. I hate being blind!

“So are you coming shopping?” I asked I know she is saying yes.

“Yeah I’ll come.” She said. She didn’t sound very bothered.

“Yay!” I screamed and I gave her a hug.

“Why are you so happy you know I’m going to say yes.” She said trying to get me off her.

“Still I’m happy!” I said. I got off her and she rolled her eyes. I got out of the room to get Reneesme and Rosalie. They were in the lounge.

“Rosalie, Reneesme do you ant to come shopping with me Bella and Amelia? Esme you can come if you want.” I said. Reneesme’s face lit up.

“Of course I’ll come! You don’t even have to ask!” Reneesme said.

“I’ll come.” Rosalie said.

“I’ll stay home I think I need to re-water the plants. Sorry.” Esme said.

“It’s alright.” I said to Esme. “Come let’s go!” We all left the room and headed back into the family room.

“I’m not sure what I want from you from the bet. If I come back I’ll get something off you and Emmett.” Amelia said as we entered the room. Edward nodded and sat on the couch.

“So is everyone ready?” I asked.

“I’m ready as I’ll ever be.” Amelia said. Wow she sounds like Bella. Bella nodded. Max got up from his seat and stood in front of Amelia.

“So Amelia have a good time you are going to have some experience. I kind of feel sorry for you Aunt Alice is an unstoppable force of nature. Good luck.” He said to Amelia and then he winked at her. Why did he wink does he like her? I looked at Edward. He shrugged. Helpful real helpful. I’ll ask max later. And what does he mean I’m an unstoppable force of nature?

“In a good way right?” I asked. I need to make sure.

“Yes in a good way!” Max said. “Okay bye Amelia and everyone else!”

“Bye!” we all said. Wait why did he single Amelia’s name out? There’s something going on!

*** At the mall***

We have just entered the mall. Amelia was looking around like she has just seen the world for the first time. Well I don’t think she has seen a mall before. Well this place is amazing. I got to give her that.