Chapter 3: Lost Boys

a/n:

Take note that the image is what Len, Rin, and Miku are supposed to look like. Also, Miku is lying in a bed, but it's a round, large bed, indented in the middle to make it feel more like a bean bag. Also, for blankets, instead they use animal skins and fur, and surprisingly it's actually pretty comfortable.

Enjoy! ^^

-:*:*:-

The tealette woke up to the smell of something delicious in the air, her closed eyes refused to open but her nose brought her whole aching body to sit up, even though she hated the feeling of getting up after a long relaxing nap, her belly was starving and made many protests against going back to sleep.

"Oh, she's awake." she heard, her eyes cracked open to see the same boy from earlier, he leaned against the door way. Her parched throat remained sore like earlier, but her mouth watered when she saw a wooden bowl in his hands, steaming and sending wonderful scents in the air.

He smirked knowingly, with a mocking tone he raised the bowl a bit higher and arched a brow playfully, "Hungry?" leaving behind her pride, she nodded eagerly to get her hands on the soup.

His smirk turned into a caring smile, he walked over to the tealette sitting in bed, he sat on the stool from earlier and lifted the matching spoon that scooped up deliciously hot soup. He nurtured her like a baby, blowing the steams away continuously, he goofed off a bit to make her giggle. Miku knew well that it wasn't a good idea to over due things with her body at this point, scares and stitches (she just noticed the stitches) all over her arms and legs, but she really didn't need him treating her like this, heck she didn't even know this boy's name.

Before Miku could even protest, he put the spoon to her closed mouth and tilted his head, "Open your mouth to eat food," he reminded her as if she was a dumb, confused young lady, she laughed and did as told, "There you go." he chuckled, watching her sip the soup from the spoon.

After one spoon full, she continued generously to let him feed her the mouthwatering liquid, it soothed her throat as the water once did maybe a few hours ago.

Miku had stopped once she realized she had drank all of her dinner, finding the strength to stretch her vocal cords, she cleared her throat, "Mind if I ask something? What is your name? What happened and where am I? Did you kidnap me?" she almost asked, 'Are you Peter Pan?' but she stopped herself before she could embarrass herself. The boy laughed as he placed the bowl on a nearby table-like bump on the side of the bed, "No need to worry, when I found you, you were hurt. Simple as that, and being such a gentlemen, I helped you poor thing," he laughed as he laid her back down, and cleared his throat before speaking again, "Don't you know where you are? You must know where you are. If you don't, I'm going to smack some sense into you! Why Miku! You're in Neverland! The place where you always dreamt about, the place where I could sense you."

She tilted her head, and gave the blonde a look of concern, "How do you know my name?" then she realized something deeper, "Neverland!" the blonde nodded, "Yes Neverland. I know you're name, because you caught the eyes of the great Pan, you, the amazing story teller, have lured me to your window every night to hear adventures of a boy similar to me. But, these past few years, you've stopped, yet I've never stopped coming just to see if you'd start again. Yet, you haven't." he explained, and then his eyes did it again, it switched from it's bouncy state, to dark pools of sadness.

"Oh." was all she could say, "I-I'm sorry.." she stuttered, hoping that he wouldn't be offended, or possibly start yelling like Lord Kaito.

"No it's fine, but I guess since I know your name, it's only fair if I tell you mine. My name is Len Kagamine Pan, my descendants, which consist of my only four brothers: Peter Pan, Rinto Pan, and Rei Pan, had decided that they should make the only blonde (take note that Peter was a red-head, Rinto had a more orangy color to his hair, and Rei was just plain raven, Len would be the first full blonde of the Pan family.) in the family a different name from the fairytale legend," he laughed, he propped his elbows on edge of the bed and leaned in as he told his past, "No, I'm not Peter Pan, but I am like him; why, I even have a fairy!- though, I guess all Pan's have a companion that comes with the name, for example, Rinto has a winter fairy by his side, her name is Ring, she's sweet and all but don't get on her bad side, she can throw a thousand tiny little ice blades at you quicker than a wink." he laughed, she just watched in awe as Len told her everything about himself.