LAX

Quick A/N before I begin the story, this will be my first Jack G story and I hope you guys will enjoy. If you are on mobile trailer is up there ^ I made it myself and I feel like it represents [aye] for those of you who may not be on mobile it should be to the side >. Alright I'll stop talking and get to the story now.

***

"Come on! Let's go! You don't want to be late for your first day" My mother sings as she comes into my room.

I groan and nearly roll off my bed. First day of senior year. New school and new people. But I don't know anyone. My mother, brother, and I all moved to California. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful and I've always wanted to live here but when you have to finish off high school at a place where you don't know anyone it kinda sucks. I sulk into the bathroom to get ready. I put on a little foundation, mascara, and do my winged liner. I keep my hair natural. My curls cascading down my back. When I'm done, I go into my closet and grab the outfit I picked last night. I decide on some distressed shorts, my black zodiac muscle tee, a white cardigan, and my gladiator sandals. Grabbing my backpack I walk downstairs. My brother walking out of his room at the same time as me. We enter the kitchen together, Our mom turning away from what she's cooking and smiling widely. She sets out two plates. I smile looking at my plate.

(A/N: Outfit above, lol like you couldn't already tell)

"Mmmmm fruit, you know me so well" I say picking up a raspberry and popping it in my mouth

"Who's excited for school?!" She squeals. I huff at her words. No mom nobody is excited for school.

"How about it, senior year?" I ask Nate

"I could say the same to you" he replies putting another forkful of eggs in his mouth.

"I'm glad it'll be over" I say nonchalantly

"You guys should get going, don't want to be late on the first day" our mom says handing us our keys.

"Actually I'm riding with Nate for a little bit, you know until I can get the hang of where I'm going around here" I say handing them back to her

"Have a nice day" she yells as we head out the door

We get into his white Hummer, and I take the AUX hookup and plug it into my phone. I turn on Pandora and rest my head against the window as we drive off.

"Has Luke tried to contact you lately?" Nate asks me. I sit up straight and swallow hard.

"No." I simply state trying not to think about him.

"I was just wondering" he says trying to continue the conversation but I wish he would just drop it

"I know you're just trying to forget about it but I'm just trying to look out for my little sister" he says smirking at the end, he knows I hate it when he calls me his little sister