(13) Baby, It's Cold Outside

Title: Baby, It's Cold Outside

Prompt: "strangers waiting at the bus stop when it's snowing and one shares their scarf with the other one" au

Summary: Joe really should of brought a scarf, but luckily he's sitting next to a very sweet person who shares.

Words: 477

Disclaimer: I only own the writing.

Reccomended By: N/A

How To Reccomend A One-Shot: pm me (@jennamarie45) or ask me on tumblr

Author's Note: a lot of you guys tells me you're dying from these fics maybe I should chill out srry. This is really short yikes sorry next one will be less rushed and cuter and longer bye

Release Date: Dec. 13th, 2015

Christmas Song Rec: Baby It's Cold Outside, Dean Martin

---

Joe shivered as he sat down on the bench, rubbing his hands together and trying to get warm. He should've brought a scarf and gloves, he really should've.

"Don't forget to clothe up against the cold!" His sister shouted as he opened the door. All Joe did was look down at his bare hands and shake his hands, taking a rain check on that. There was no way he would be that cold.

He was wrong. Oh fuck, he was wrong. Joe brought his kees up to his chest and gripped them, clenching his jaw tightly so he wouldn't hear his teeth clack on each other loudly because of his abnormal coldness.

"Would you like my scarf?"

Joe blinked and looked to his right, seeing a blond, tall man sitting next to him. He definately was not British, considering his accent. He was holding out his scarf, giving the small male curled up on the bench a small smile. Joe frowned.

"No thank you," Joe said, ignoring the sharp ice cold breeze that smacked him like a slap. He swallowed deeply. "I could never take a stranger's source of warmth, especially in this bloody weather."

The blond male smile. "My name is Caspar Lee. I'm 20 and going to London University, just around here."

Joe narrowed his eyes. "Joe Sugg, also 20, also going to London University..."

The blond boy - Caspar - gave a giant grin. "There, now we know each other and have two things in common. We're practically best friends. Now, take my scarf, Joe."

Joe shut his mouth, staring at Caspar for a moment before slowly reaching over and taking the scarf, wrapping it around his hands and feeling the thick material of fabric give warmth to them. He pressed his hands to his neck, feeling embarrased at his position. A bus pulled up and Caspar stood, giving Joe a soft smile.

"That's my bus. Keep the scarf. Maybe I'll see you around sometime."

"Bye..." Joe said, watching as Caspar got onto the bus, and as he left. He felt his lips twitch upwards slightly. "I hope to see you around sometime, too."