(1) Christmas Date

Title: Christmas Date

Prompt: this is my first time at the ice rink and ive fallen on my butt at least 34 times so far but you keep skating around me like a fuckin pro au

Summary: Joe knows how to do mostly everything, and Caspar wants to stump him by taking him ice skating. Turns out, Joe knows how to do literally everything in the world.

Words: 2.2k

Disclaimer: I DONT OWN ANYTHING BUT THE WRITING C HILL

Warnings: SO MUCH FLUFF YOU'LL GET A TOOTHACHE FUCK

Recommended By: N/A

How To Recommend A One-Shot: pm me (jennamarie45) or ask me on tumblr

Author's Note: THE FIRST ONE SHOT OUT OF MY '25 DAYS OF JASPAR' ONE SHOT A THON. KJSEFCBERIHFC!!! ONE SHOTS WILL BE POSTED EVERY DAY (HOPEFULLY) WITHIN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER AND I AM STOKED AND HOPE YOU ARE TOO!! ENJOY!! p.s check out my other stories if you want :D

Release Date: Dec. 1st, 2015

Christmas Song Rec: Winter Wonderland, The Lennon Sisters

---

Joe was good at everything, and although Caspar loved him, he was getting sick of it.

It all started when they decided to do 'couple hobbies together.' Joe had found an ad online one day for Rodger's Couple Cooking Course and thought it was a great idea for them to do together.

"Sure," Caspar had said when Joe came into his room and asked if he wanted to check it out for fun. "I've always wanted to learn how to cook something other than microwaved pizza."

"I'm pretty shit at it," Joe said, smiling at his boyfriend.

Except he wasn't shit at it. The following Tuesday, they both went to Rodger's Couple Cooking Course, and Caspar ended up feeling miserable the whole entire time. The cook that was teaching wasn't even named Rodger. It was a guy named Mason Henderson, and he thought it would be cute to flirt with Joe the whole night as he taught everyone to bake a pie.

"How much coconut shavings am I supposed to put in the bowl?" Joe asked in the middle of the class, looking at his bowl with knitted eyebrows.

Caspar looked up from his own bowl, about to respond to his question, when Mason came up behind Joe and asked if he needed any help. It was if he'd been listening the whole entire time, about to step in and be some cooking God for Joe.

"Need any help?" Mason asked, standing a little too close to Joe for Caspar's liking.

"Oh!" Joe said in surprise, jumping a little as he turned to look at the chef. "Didn't see you there."

Mason grinned and Caspar felt like punching him because he looked a little like David Beckham and Joe was like physically attracted to him a lot. (He knew because he was sure he moaned out Beckham's name when they were fucking, but that's a story to tell later.)

"How much coconut shavings do I need?"

Mason leaned on Joe's work space, balancing himself on the table. It looked like one of those moves boys did to girls in old movies. (I.E leaning against a locker with their legs crossed, a cocky smirk on their face as they flirted.)

"Weren't paying any attention, huh?"

Joe frowned slightly. "I was paying attention," He defended. "I just forgot."

"Three milligrams," Mason said, smiling down at Caspar's boyfriend.

Joe smiled. "Thank you!"

"No problem, pumpkin."